Mobotix D15 DualDome Weatherproof Camera
Mobotix DualDome D15
The DualDome D15 5 megapixel image sensor technology ensures brilliant 2 different 3MEGA dual images. Thanks to its enhanced light sensitivity, the IP camera produces significantly clearer color images also in low light conditions. At night, one single new 5MP black and white sensor can produce live or recorded HiRes images of up to 3.1 megapixel (compared to D14D with 1.3 megapixel).
Mobotix DualDome D15 Overview:
The optimized hardware of the D15 ensures that especially at high resolution, the video streams are transmitted even more smoothly than the already high-performance D14. Since image streams of 16 frames per second and higher are perceived as fluid video by the human eye, the maximum frame rate is limited to 30 fps (when using a MEGA resolution of 1280x960) in order to provide sufficient processor performance for other tasks.
The more light sensitive the image sensor, the higher the image quality, even in low light conditions, such as at dusk or during heavy rain. Thanks to a 5 megapixel color sensor that is four times more light-sensitive than the existing 3.1 megapixel color sensor, the D15 delivers the highest image quality currently offered by MOBOTIX.
Mobotix DualDome D15 Features:
- Indoor/Outdoor Camera: Dual lens indoor (IP54), -30...+60°C • outdoor (IP65) when used with wall mount
- Lenses: Super Wide Angle (25mm) / Wide Angle (38mm, 51mm) / Tele (76mm, 160mm)
- Resolution: 6MEGA (4096 x 1536 pixels, dual image)
- Zoom/Pan: Continuous up to 8x Zoom & Pan/Tilt (digital)
- Max. Frame Rate: 30 fps Mega
- Sensitivity: 0.25 lux (t=1/60s) / 0.013 lux (t=1/1s)
- Interfaces: Ethernet 10/100 Mbit, MiniUSB, MxBus
- Internal DVR: Up to 64GB with MicroSD card
- Audio/Telephony: Bidirectional, IP telephony (VoIP)
- Power: PoE
- Software: FTP, E-Mail, video alarm management, video motion, Multiview, event search
- Arming / Triggering: 365-day schedule / multiple events
- External Storage: Up to 4TB on PC/Server/NAS
In the camera configurator below, you can choose (2) lenses and a mount for your camera, should you require one. You can also opt to add a Vandalism Kit to your order. A Vandalism Kit is and add on to this camera and is not mandatory for proper camera mounting. However, it is recomemded for high risk areas where vandalism is likely. They are available in the colors displayed in the pictures above: white, gray, black, polished gray, and matte.