NETGEAR M4300-28PB Stackable Managed Switch (GSM4328PA)
NETGEAR M4300-28G-PoE+ (1,000W PSU) (GSM4328PB) Stackable Managed Switch features 24x1G PoE+ and 4x10G including 2x10GBASE-T and 2xSFP+ Layer 3. Part of Netgear's ProSAFE M4300 Intelligent Edge Series, the M4300-28PB has been designed for mid-enterprise edge and small and medium size business (SMB) core deployments.
NETGEAR M4300-28PB Stackable Managed Switch (GSM4328PB) Overview
The M4300 Series is the first family ever of managed, stackable switches that offer edge to core stacking with ease of use.The M4300 Series offer high availability redundancy across the stack, with no possible downtime. The M4300 series switches scale from 24-port 1G PoE+ to 48-port 10G. The 10G models can be seamlessly stacked with the 1G models. The full width models come with dual redundant, modular power supplies, which ensures business continuity. The 1G models offer PoE+ full provisioning and are SDN ready.
The M4300-28G-PoE-Plus 1000W PSU is a full-width 1-unit 1U rackmount model that is equipped with twenty-four 100/1000/10Gbase-T Rj45 ports and four 1000/10G ports.
NETGEAR M4300-28PB Stackable Managed Switch (GSM4328PB) Features and Specifications
- Layer 3 Feature Set: Static Routing, Policy-based Routing, Dynamic Routing (RIP, VRRP, OSPF, PIM-Standard)
- Non stop switching
- Non stop routing
- Hitless Failover
- Non-Stop Forwarding
- 1G Ethernet service port for out-of-band management (OOB, RJ45)
- RS232 straight-through serial RJ45 for local management console
- Mini-USB port for local management console
- USB port for local storage, logs, configuration or image files
- Full width with dual, redundant modular PSUs for business continuity
- 630W PoE Budget with 1 PSU @ 110V AC input
630W PoE Budget with 2 PSUs in redundant RPS mode @ 110V AC input
720W PoE Budget with 2 PSUs in shared EPS mode @ 110V AC input
720W PoE Budget with 1 PSU @ 220V AC input
720W PoE Budget with 2 PSUs in redundant RPS mode @ 220V AC input