ADTRAN NetVanta 3140 Desktop Router
NetVanta 3140 Desktop Router is a fixed-port Ethernet access Router designed for Internet access, MPLS, Ethernet services, VPN connectivity, and Hosted VoIP. Includes 3 integral 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet interfaces and one USB interface for 3G/4G access.
NetVanta 3140 Desktop Router Overview
The NetVanta 3140 desktop platform is a fixed-port, high-performance Ethernet router supporting converged access and high-quality voice services. It provides three routed, autosensing Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. This product is ideal for carrier-bundled service offerings, and enterprise class Internet access for secure, high-speed corporate connectivity.
The NetVanta 3140 is suitable for multiple applications where Ethernet redundancy is needed given the three Gigabit ports that can be either LAN or WAN facing. This can be achieved with two Ethernet delivered access services providing immediate failover to the active link anytime a link down event occurs. Many deployments still feature separate voice and data networks making the NetVanta 3140 a perfect fit with a single Gigabit WAN link, and two LAN facing Gigabit interfaces.
NetVanta 3140 Desktop Router Features and Specifications:
- High performance router with three Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Provides capability for Ethernet redundancy
- Optional eSBC functionality
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- Utilizes standards-based routing protocols utilized by the widely deployed NetVanta Series
- IPv6 ready
- Compatible with industry leading soft switches and call agents
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay and jitter sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Supports 802.1q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Trunking
- Optional IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Onboard hardware encryption accelerator
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP address concealment
- Wi-Fi® Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Industry-leading, North American