The SN4141 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where either old, non-replaceable telephones have to be integrated into a UCC environment, or for good old fax devices to be migrated to the next-generation network infrastructure.
Patton’s SmartNode 4141 Features
- 2 FXS Analog interfaces— 2 FXS interfaces, supporting simultaneous voice or fax calls.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming.
Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes..
Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoring—Embedded PacketSmart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24x7.**
- Easy Management & Provisioning —WebWizard, HTTPS zero touch provisioning, SNMP, command line interface.
Automated mass provisioning with dual software image for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Proprietary OS—Utilizes proprietary Trinity™ software for enhanced security.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Ease of Use—Patton’s WebWizard is a time-saving tool for a fast and reliable installation.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP PBX manufacturers.
- Why SmartNode™?
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivalled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades