Patton Smartnode 4110 Series Analog Gateway
The Patton Smartnode 4110 series gateway is used to bridge the gap between an IP system and an analog system. Patton Smartnode gateways equipped with FXS ports can either bridge analog devices like telephones, fax machines, or modems to IP phone systems, or they can connect a legacy analog PBX phone system to SIP trunks to utilize VoIP. Patton analog gateways equipped with FXO ports can connect an IP PBX to the PSTN (or POTS lines) to use the public phone company to bring dial tone to a VoIP PBX. Choose which configuration of FXS and FXO ports you would like in your Patton Smartnode 4100 series gateway from the drop down below.
Download the Smartnode 4110 Datasheet
Patton Smartnode 4110 Series Features:
- Multiple Configurations Available - Up to 8 FXS and/or FXO ports in a compact, reliable stand-alone VoIP gateway. Supports simultaneous voice or fax calls on all ports.
- Outstanding Flexibility for Call Routing - Supporting advanced local call switching with virtual interfaces and routing tables providing industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes.
- Multitasking - Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Smooth Handling - With complete SIP and T.38 support, Patton gateways support the complete range of industry standard VoIP: SIP, H.323, T.38 fax, fax and modem handling, DTMF relay. Codecs G.729, G.723, etc.
- Easy Maintenance - Web-based management, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Outstanding Interoperability— Proven integration for voice and T.38 fax with 3CX®, Asterisk™, PingTel™ and other leading IP PBX systems and soft switch vendors.
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers
- Free Technical Support- Patton analog gateways offer free US-based post sales tech support so you don't have to worry about if you will have the support you need!