Patton SmartNode 4140
We all have our "oldie but goodie" piece of technology that we just aren't ready to live without. With the Patton SmartNode 4140, it can be in with the old and the new. The Patton SN4140 is the perfect choice for All-IP applications where either old, non-replaceable telephones have to be integrated into a UCC environment, or for good old fax devices to be migrated to the next-generation network infrastructure. Patton’s SmartNode 4140 Series delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible integration required for All-IP networks.
Patton SmartNode 4140 Features
- 4 FXS Analog interfaces—4 FXS interfaces, supporting simultaneous voice or fax calls.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming.
Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoring—Embedded PacketSmart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24x7.
- Easy Management & Provisioning —WebWizard, HTTPS zero-touch provisioning, SNMP, command line interface.
Automated mass provisioning with dual software image for efficient large-scale deployments.
- Proprietary OS—Utilizes proprietary Trinity™ software for enhanced security.
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Ease of Use—Patton’s WebWizard is a time-saving tool for a fast and reliable installation.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP PBX manufacturers.