Patton SmartNode 5541 Series eSBC with FXS
The SmartNode 5541 Series of Enterprise Session Border Controllers (with Analog Interfaces) support up to eight telephone connections integrating legacy equipment in to a UCC Environment. High quality voice and reliable fax over any IP network. All-IP does not end when analog terminals have to be integrated. Security and quality guaranteed.
The SN5541 acts as VoIP gateway, eSBC, access router and QoS CPE all in one device. It can also undertake network assessment andmonitoring at the customer premise utilizing the PacketSmart™ agent to prevent, reduce, and resolve network and voice quality problems.
- Up to 8 FXS interfaces—2, 4 or 8 FXS ports. Up to 8 G.722/G.711 or T.38 calls simultaneously. Incudes SIP TLS/SRTP.
- Advanced Local Call Switching—Virtual interfaces and routing tables provide industry leading flexibility in call handling programming. Local call switching, soft fallback to alternative routes. Simultaneously connects to multiple SIP services/IP PBXs.
- Network Monitoring—Embedded Packet Smart Agent for network monitoring and assessment 24x7.
- Auto-Provisioning—Secure zero-touch provisioning (HTTPS) for ease of use.
- Proprietary OS—Utilizes proprietary Trinity software for enhanced security.
- Easy Management & Provisioning—WebWizard, HTTPS zero touch provisioning, SNMP, command line interface. Automated mass provisioning with dual software image for efficient large-scale deployments
- Full VoIP protocol support—SIPv2, SIPv2 over TLS, ISDN, T.38, G.722 HD voice, RTP Security with SRTP, fax and modem bypass, DTMF relay.
- Outstanding Interoperability—Interoperable for voice and T.38 fax with leading SIP service providers, softswitch vendors, and major IP-PBX manufacturers