The Rhino R4FXO-EC is 'ready to roll' with two incredible feature differentiations over the competition - on-board control element, and on-board Echo Cancellation circuit. The control element eliminates PCI bus 'bit banging', which means that the R4FXO-EC requires less CPU power, and more Rhino cards can be used in one computer over alternative, antiquated solutions. The Echo Cancellation circuit provides echo protection no matter what, to ensure that calls are clear, crisp and echo free.
Rhino R4FXO-EC PCI Card Overview:
Managing your Open Source telecommunication needs has never been easier than with Rhino products. Rhino PCI plug-in cards satisfy the needs of Open Source Telephony OST applications, no matter how stringent the requirement. Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI cards feature Asterisk and Linux tested software. The Rhino R4FXO-EC ability to perform right out of the box means you can spend more time developing important customer relationships. Using Asterisk? Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI products allow you to utilize analog phones and wiring in conjunction with leading-edge Asterisk technology -- without having to buy expensive IP telephones. Why go IP when you can save on installations by using your existing wiring? Rhino allows you to use lower cost analog phones with digital features, get guaranteed T1 voice quality, all with less to worry about while enjoying other Asterisk features.
All Rhino products are designed and manufactured in the USA by Rhino engineering and manufacturing staff. Using Rhino products guarantees that you are getting the lowest price while receiving the highest performance.
Rhino Equipment Corp. is a leading supplier of highly flexible and reliable product s that satisfies all T1, E1 and analog needs for Open Source Telephony projects.
Rhino R4FXO-EC PCI Card Features & Functions:
- Asterisk soft PBX tested and ready
- Zaptel-compliant open source Linux module source code
- Proven Silicon Labs FXO DAA component - Si3050
- Silicon Labs international line interface device - Si3019
- Custom Rhino PCI interface chip means no excess CPU overhead
- Four RJ11 jacks at card bracket
- Field software upgradable
- All major signaling modes supported
- Loop start signaling for advanced features such as Caller ID and Distinctive Ring
Rhino R4FXO-EC Echo Cancellation Specifications
- On-board - no module
- Adaptive Digital Technologies G.168 Echo Canceller is a carrier-class, ITU G.168 compliant line echo canceller, which meets and exceeds G.168-2002
- Cancels up to 128msec tail
- Nonlinear processor
- Comfort Noise Generator