Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 Outdoor Wireless Bridge
The Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 Outdoor Wireless Bridge with point to point/multipoint capability to expand the wireless coverage in remote locations. This range can expand up to 8 miles (12km).
Ruckus ZoneFlex P300 Outdoor Wireless Bridge Overview
The Ruckus P300 was designed to be able to handle the elements and deliver point-to-point and point-to-multipoint 5GHz 802.11ac wireless connectivity. The ease of use and setup is unparalleled with the Ruckus P300 wireless bridge. It offers auto-pairing of bridges, multiple mounting options and user-friendly aiming software.
The P300 is ideal for deployment with remote locations such as hotels, school, and warehouses.
Ruckus P300 Features and Functions:
- 802.11ac Point to Point or Point to Multi Point Bridge • 5GHz operation
- Ruggedized for outdoor conditions: -40°C to 65°C operating temperature, IP67
- Maximum link distance 12 km (using internal antenna)
- Simple installation with mounting brackets included
- 20MHz, 40MHz, and/or 80MHz channelization
- Each root bridge capable of supporting up to 10 receiving bridges
- 30-degree beamwidth antenna
- Provides an ideal solution for linking two LANs in different buildings.