Sangoma FreePBX Call-Center Bundle (FBPX-C25Y-CB) (Commercial Module Software)
The Sangoma FreePBX Call-Center Bundle offers high-end, most needed reporting tools for any call center environment. This bundle is a 25-year license. The new Sangoma bundles (Starter, Advanced and Call-Center) replace the former bundles: FreePBX CM Call Center Builder, FreePBX CM System Builder Basic, FreePBX Everything Builder and FreePBX CM System Builder Plus.
Sangoma FreePBX Call-Center Bundle (Commercial Module Software)
This bundle provides advanced reporting tools:
- Caller ID Management-modify the Caller ID that is outpulsed on the fly.
- Class of Service-provides granular control at the extension level to access and set permissions of specific calling features of your PBX. These features include Outbound Routes, Feature Codes, Ring Groups, Queues, Conference Rooms, Voicemail Blast Groups and Paging.
- CRM Link Integration- allow you to connect your PBX to your support CRM software to push call history and caller information to your CRM and in conjunction with Zulu allow Click to Call from your CRM and Call Popups into your CRM on inbound calls.
- Outbound Call Limiting-allows you to place restrictions on how many times a number is called during a certain time period
- Pinset Pro- provides you greater flexibility in the deployment of security Pin Codes, allowing system administrators to assign Pin Codes directly to extensions and granularly control per extensions which outbound routes are allowed to be dialed without pin codes
- QXact Reports-provides full control over what data is displayed for each type of report and allows you to build custom templates for quick reporting.
- VQ Plus- override the settings of a real queue on a per-call basis. When a call flows through the virtual queue, the settings you have selected will be applied to a real queue later in the call flow
- Web Call Me- allows you to easily add an HTML call me box to your website. Visitors simply put there phone number in to be connected with you, or a specific destination.
- XactDialer-Create a broadcast campaign and choose where to route your calls. XactDialer even gives you the option to route calls to different destinations based on whether a person or voicemail answers
The CallerID Management module is a unique way to modify the Caller IDthatisoutpulsed on the fly.
By dialing a simple feature code you can change the Caller ID for the next call on your extension. Optionally you can also specify the Persistent field, If this is checked the CID is permanently changed for all future calls for your extension until another feature code is entered to change it.
The Class of Service Administration module provides granular control at the extension level to access and set permissions of specific calling features of your PBX. These features include Outbound Routes, Feature Codes, Ring Groups, Queues,ConferenceRooms,VoicemailBlastGroups and Paging.
The Class of Service module for FreePBX allows you to restrict extensions from dialing the following destinations of your PBX.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Link module is designed to allow you to connect your PBX to your support CRM software to push call history and caller information to your CRM and in conjunction with Zulu allow Click to Call from your CRM and Call Popups into your CRM on inbound calls.
Does your company call consumers? Yes? Worried about fines from not complying with various local, state and federal regulations placed on companies that call consumers? Whether your company makes collections calls, sales calls or telemarketing calls you need to place limits on the number of calls made to consumers to avoid government fines for harassment, which can be in the thousands per call in some cases.
The Outbound Call Limiting module that allows you to place restrictions on how many times a number is called during a certain time period. So for example if you have an outbound route forCalifornia based numbers and had Outbound Call Limiting in place on that route this module would allow you to make only the allowed numbers of calls to any specific number in California, when exceeding the call limit during the specified time period any additional calls would be blocked, and a recording would play advising you that the call was not allowed.
- Assign Call Limits to Outbound Routes
- Control how many times you can call a phone number during a set period of time
- Set your ownlimitsofbothnumberofcallsandtime period.
- Outbound Call Limiting is compatible with our Xact Dialer Product
Pin Set Pro provides you greater flexibility in the deployment of security Pin Codes, allowing system administrators to assign Pin Codes directly to extensions and granularly control per extensions which outbound routes are allowed to be dialed without pin codes.
We’ve also added a new report that gives you an exportable call detail report and billable hours summary, this report includes the ability to filter by dates, duration,pincode,sourceanddestinationDID’s.
Whether you are a larger company looking to bill the cost of calls to internal cost centers or a smaller business looking to recoup the cost of client calls and billable time, Pin Set Pro makes it simple to generate detailed call reports and billable summaries that can be exported to your favorite spreadsheet application.
NEW Settings in Extensions Module
Granularly Control which outbound routes each extension is allowedtodialpinless, and which routes still require a pin.
NEW Report “PinsetsCode Report”
- Generate downloadable reports that include:
- Call Details: Date/Time, Account Code, Source, Destination, Duration, Billable Time
- Billable Hours Summary
- Filter by: date range, duration, account code, source & destination DID.
If you use ACD/Queues you need Queue Reports to help you make the most of your time! Queue Reports is an advanced reporting module that lets administrators keep an eye on every aspect of their queues. With QueueReports you are given insight into each and every one of your queues. Queue Reports gives you full control over what data is displayed for each type of report and allows you to build custom templates for quick reporting. Each report type such as “All Call Distribution by Queue” has a list of columns that can be checked and unchecked for on the fly view customization.
Queue Reports is broken up into two sections. Templates and Reports.Templatesallowsyouto build the specific information that you would like to view in the report and then save it.Reportsallowsyouto run your template against any or all of your Agents and Queues.
- See call distribution by agent, queue,dayofthe week, or even down to the hour.
- View the average call time and average hold times.
- View service call thresholds.
- See the reason calls are being disconnected (Whether the customer or the agent is hanging the call up first, or if the call was abandoned.)
- Many more advanced reporting features.
Queues Pro expands the options available in the PBX queues and allows you to assign dynamic queue penalty rules to escalate calls based on the length of hold time. Queues Pro also allows you to create Virtual Queues to manage queue behavior and expand and customize caller destinations for callers routed through the virtual queues.
NEW **Queues Call Back Option**
Allow callers tooptionallyhanguptheir call and have the queue hold their position in line for them and call them back once theirheldposition would be the next caller to betransferdtoa agent.
Build Dynamic Queue Penalty Rules that change the longer a caller waits in a queue.
Example: Set a queue to onlytry agents with a penalty of 0-3 for the first 30 seconds, then only try agents with a penalty of 2-5 for the next minute.
Create Virtual Queues
A virtual queue allows you to change the settings of a queue before you route the call to your queue.
- Destination of Failover
- Wait Time
- Minimum and Maximum Penalties CID Prefixes
Example: Setup a single support queue “4000”. All normal support callers go to Queue 4000, but you could create a virtual queue “VIP” that would allow you to change the CID prefix of the callers that come through to be VIP before they are sent to queue 4000. This allows you to setup one queue for all of your agents to log into, but route callers through the Requires FreePBX 2.11 or Greater virtual queue to change settings before going to queue 4000.
Expanded Queue Destination Controls
The standard queue only allows you to send unanswered calls to a single destination regardless of why the call was not answered. Queues Pro gives you the ability to control destinations for additional reasons.
- Queue Fail Over on FULL Destination
- Queue Fail Over on JOINEMPTY Destination
- Queue Fail Over on LEAVEEMPTY Destination
- Queue Fail Over on JOINUNAVAIL Destination
- Queue Fail Over on LEAVEUNAVAIL Destination
Post Hangup Destinations
Queues Pro adds the ability to route both the agent and callers to any destination on hangup of a queue call.
Example: Route the inbound callers to a survey system automatically when the agent hangs up the call, or send the agents to a similar destination when the caller hangs up the call.
The Web CallBack module allows you to easily add an HTML call me box to your website. Visitors simply put there phone number in to be connected with you, or a specific destination. The Web CallBack module allows you to specify a CID to be prepended which alerts you that the call is coming from a specific callback. You can also set Dial Matches to specify which numbers users are allows to call. Once you have set your destination and saved changes you will be given HTML code to paste into your website.
Xact Dialer- Does your company do outbound message broadcast dialing? Would you like to automate the process? If so Broadcast is for you. Simply Start a Campaign and choose where your calls will be routed to. It even gives you the option to route calls based on whether they are answered by a person or an answering machine. To make it even easier, you can also choose to get reports on your campaign daily or after the campaign completes. Stop dialing each individual number and contact a Sales Representative today to see how you can benefit from Broadcast! Please note this is not a predictive dialer and is designed to broadcast messages to your call list.
- Upload CSV lists
- Schedule call times
- View service call thresholds
- Complete reports on person/voicemail and duration
- Route calls based on whether person or voicemail answered
- Pause active campaigns