Sangoma FreePBX Starter Bundle (FPBX-C25Y-SB)
The Sangoma Starter Bundle offers any business key add-ons for FreePBX to help their business succeed with key PBX features that will enhance productivity. This is a 25-year license. The new Sangoma bundles (Starter, Advanced and Call-Center) replace the former bundles: FreePBX CM Call Center Builder, FreePBX CM System Builder Basic, FreePBX Everything Builder and FreePBX CM System Builder Plus.
Sangoma FreePBX Starter Bundle (Commercial Module Software)
This Starter bundle includes key add-on modules that every system should have:
- SysAdmin Pro- a power tool for administrators, allows complete system update management directly from the FreePBX GUI as well as management and configuration of system tools such as: intrusion detection, DDNS, DNS, email setup, FTP, abnormal call volume notification, network settings, DHCP server, PNP, port management, power options, storage notifications, time zones, UPS and VPN to FreePBX Support.
- Extension Routing- allows you to easily and visually control which extensions are allowed to use specific outbound routes.
- Conference Pro- allows end users to manage conference room settings from the user control panel
- Fax Pro- allow users to send outbound faxing through a web interface on your FreePBX system. Simply type the fax number and upload a pdf
- Paging Pro-includes outbound Notifications, Valet-Style (Airport-Style) Paging, Prepend Recording, and Scheduled Pages
- Park Pro-add multiple parking lots within FreePBX
The SysAdmin Pro module adds additional functionality for PBX management to the FreePBX included SysAdmin module. The module adds the following configuration options:
- DDNS – This module uses DDNS to track both the Smart & External DDNS name and address. You can specify your update interval. This module allows you to create a hostname that points to your PBX, providing an easy-to-remember URL for quick access that will update your IP address in the event thatis changesatomatically.”
- Email Setup – With thismodule you can set your SMTP Server information to receive e-mail notification and voicemail to e-mail. Please note that due to the security settings of some mail servers (1and1,GMail), you may need to manually configure additional settings. You have the ability to use thebuilt in SMTP server or specify and external SMTP server.
- UPS Management – UPS management can be integrated directly into FreePBX. This can be used to properlyshutdown the PBX incase of power loss. This module can also alert you to power related issues.
- Update Management – The Updates Management module allows you to at a glance check your current system version, view available update, and schedule when updates are to be applied to the system. You can also watch the upgrade process in progress.
- VPN– Create a VPN tunnel to the FreePBX paid support team to allow them access to your system if you need support. This tunnel is off by default and you have to start and stop it when you want us to access the system for support.
- FTP Server– Enable and disablea FTP server and set a username and password. This FTP server points to the /tftpboot directory where all your phone configs are stored using the FreePBX End Point Manager
Extension Routing allows you to easily and visually control which extensions are allowed to use specific outbound routes.
Currently to block extensions from using an outbound route you either have to create a custom context for each extension you want to modify or do the tedious work of creating customdialplans. This method is slow, NOT easily replicated or easily checked for errors and omissions. It is not easily configured by novice users.
With our Extension RoutingModuleyou can easily view which extensions are able to use specified routes and by dragging and dropping extensions. You can customize your dial plan to enable or disable extensions with the swipe of a mouse.
Setup a public area phone that can dial local or internal numbers, butblockit from making costly Long Distance or International calls? Completely block employees that don’t need international calling from using your international routes.
Restrictions can be placed when creating or editing an Outbound Route.
The Conference Pro module is an add-on to the existing conference module found in FreePBX. This module allows end users to manage conference room settings from the user control panel. Admin users can also easily create conference room IVR’s and choose which conference rooms are a part of the conference room IVR.
The Fax Pro module adds functionality to the standard FreePBX Fax module. Outbound faxing can be done through a web interface on your FreePBX system. Simply type in a phone number and upload a PDF. You can optionally set the outgoing PDF to use a locally stored fax coversheet with your faxes; and type in a personal message on the coversheet.
- Outbound Faxes from PDF’s
- Simple web interface to manage inbound and outbound faxes inside the ARI module of FreePBX
- Have all inbound and outbound faxes stored on the server for easy viewing and archiving.
- Create company wide fax coversheets that allow easy customization for each user.
- This module requires Asterisk to be setup to handle faxing with res_fax and either the res_fax_digium or the res_fax_spandsp engines configured for the module to work
- Configure and manage Asterisk T38 gateway options on each Extension and Outbound Route to take advantage of Asterisk T38 Gateway feature in Asterisk 10 or newer.
The Paging Pro Module expands the normal Paging module in FreePBX to add the following features:
- Outbound Notifications – Enables the ability to notify a group of phone(s) when a user dials a specific number, ie: 911. Any page group can be linked in the outbound routes module. When a call is placed a page will go out to the page group notifying the page group of what number was dialed and what user dialed the number. Any user of the page group can dial *1 to barge into the call and speak.
- Valet Style Paging (Airport Style) – You can now choose to have your pages recorded and when you hang up have it send the audio file to all the devices that are part of the page group. This setting is done on a per page group. You can also tell the system to only use Valet if someone dials the page group and it is in use \ already.
- Prepend Recording – You can now have the page group whether normal or valet style play a recorded message to all participants of the page group before the pager can start speaking.
- Scheduled Pages – Define custom schedules to have the system page a group of devices and play a recording. This is a great replacement for school bell systems or lunch break buzzers.
Park Pro adds the ability to add multiple parking lots within FreePBX, useful for companies running multiple locations off the same server, or companies that need multiple parking lots or have many internal departments.
Park & Announce Feature-Automatically Announces Parked Calls to a Page Group.
The Park and Announce feature of Parking Pro allows you to set up and define & automatically announce when a call is parked by paging a group of phones. Parked calls can be picked up by anyone on a system. As an option this module allows the caller to leave a brief message to be played during the page announcement. This can be useful for announcing the callers name or other information requested from your caller. Parked Calls will then be announced to the a paging group allowing anyone to pick-up the call at the announced extension.