Sangoma NetBorder VoIP Gateway () (Discontinued)
The Sangoma NetBorder VoIP Gateway is an easy to provision all-in-one carrier-grade gateway. The NetBorder VoIP Gateway helps telecom service providers to introduce VoIP into their networks by bridging VoIP, ISDN and R2MFC legacy networks.
Sangoma NetBorder VoIP Gateway Overview
With support for a wide range of PRI and R2 MFC PSTN protocols the NetBorder VoIP Gateway provides maximum flexibility during implementation in an all-in-one design helps to minimize the footprint. Additionally this VoIP Gateway allows monitoring and management of NSG via both SNMP and Radius.
The Sangoma NetBorder VoIP Gateway is available as both in 16-span E1/T1 and 32-span E1/T1 configurations. Both versions are available with three different power supply options to match a user’s preference: Single AC, Dual Redundant AC and Dual Redundant DC.
Sangoma NetBorder VoIP Gateway Features and Functions:
- PSTN Protocols: Primary Rate ISDN, User configurable NT/TE, T1 (Q931, NI2, 4ESS, 5ESS, DMS-100), E1 (Q931, ETSI)
- PSTN Interfaces: Up to 32 E1/T1 (960 ports) per server in these configurations, RJ-48 Connectors
- VoIP Protocols: SIP V2/RFC3261, H.323
- Network Interfaces: 2 RJ-45 Ethernet ports, 4 USB ports
- Video: 1 DVI output port
- Call Routing: Configurable and extendable XML-based dial plan and routing rules
- Transcoding: Wide range of codecs supported via Sangoma transcoding hardware (D100/D150/D500): G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB, GSM, AMR, iLBC, T.38 Fax Relay
- Echo Cancellation: G.168-2002 with 128ms tail
- DTMF Detection and Generation: RFC2833 Tone relay, In-band, DTMF detection and generation
- Sangoma NetBorder VoIP Gateway Datasheet