Cisco SGE2000P 24 Port 10/100/1000 PoE Switch
The Linksys SGE2000P
is optimized for maximizing system availability with fully redundant Stacking, Redundant Power options, and Dual Images for resilient firmware upgrades. The Linksys SGE2000P is able to secure the network through IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, IEEE 802.1X port authentication, Access Control Lists ACL, DOS Prevention, and MAC-based filtering. The enhanced QoS and traffic management features ensure clear and reliable IP voice and video communications.
Cisco Linksys SGE2000P 24-Port Gigabit 4 SFP PoE Managed Switch with Private VLAN Edge
For Wireless or VoIP deployments, the Linksys SGE2000P supports the IEEE802.3af standard for Power over Ethernet PoE. With automatic load sensing, the power control circuitry automatically detects PoE on the end-device before providing power. For safety, each port has independent overload and short-circuit protection, along with LED indicators for power status.
A maximum of 15.4W is available on the FE ports for powering PoE-enabled wireless APs or VoIP handsets, with a maximum per device PoE delivery of 185W available for all ports.
The Linksys SGE2000P provides an intuitive, secure management interface enabling network administrators to better utilize its comprehensive management feature-set, resulting in a better optimized and more secure network. Linksys Business Series SFE and SGE Stackable switch products are Linksys One Ready. That means they include the necessary firmware to be seamlessly integrated into a Linksys One data or data/voice network.
Once connected, a Linksys One Service Router will discover the SFE/SGE device, automatically configure it and make it available to other users on the network. Linksys One technology is automatic and self-configuring. When Linksys One Voice Gateways, IP Phones and other Linksys One peripherals are connected to a Linksys One Ready Ethernet switch's ports, small businesses are ready to communicate in a matter of minutes.
Cisco Linksys SGE2000P Features and Functionality
- 24 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 4 SFP slots shared with 4 copper ports for Fiber Gigabit Ethernet expansion
- IEEE 802.3af PoE on delivered over any of the 24 10/100/1000 copper ports
- A maximum of 15.4W is available on the copper ports for powering PoE enabled wireless AP or VoIP handsets, with a maximum per device PoE delivery of 185W available for all ports
- Dual images for resilient firmware upgrades 48 Gbps, non-blocking,
Store-and-Forward switching capacity
- Simplified QoS management using 802.1p, Diffserv or ToS traffic prioritization specifications
- Power redundancy when used with Linksys Business Series Redundant Power Supply unit
- Fully resilient stacking provides optimized growth with simplified management
Didn't find the network switch you were looking for?
Check out these other Cisco switches