Vivotek NR8201 Network Video Recorder
The Vivotek NR8201
is an 8 channel Network Video Recorder (NVR) that will support all Vivotek cameras. It compresses in H.264, MPEG4, and MJPEG formats.
Vivotek NR8201 Product Overview
VIVOTEK's NR8201 network video recorder offers an elegant recording solution for VIVOTEK network cameras and performs real-time monitoring and recording simultaneously. It supports up to 4CH H.264, MJPEG, and MPEG-4 video and provides multiple recording modes including alarm recording, scheduled recording, manual recording and continuous recording.
The installation is very simple as the camera is able to be inserted automatically when it's plugged in. It also offers a user-friendly interface for the user to configure the network settings and the camera control. Moreover, the 802.3af compliant PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) is able to reduce the complex of the installation, making NR8201 the cost-effective recording systems. The user can utilize the NR8201 to record high-definition megapixel videos on removable hard disk(s) with large capacity and a USB interface for data backup.
The NR8201 also supports an external hard disk from the eSATA interface. The built-in gateway separates the network camera connection and the data network connection for the prevention of network congestion. Functional four digital inputs and one digital output interfaces are capable of integrating with the security sensors and alarms. The NR8201 are comprehensive network video recorders featuring with multiple functions to provide the best quality and highest performance in network video recording.
Vivotek NR8201 Features:
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Simultaneous Viewing & Recording up to 4 Network Cameras
- Removable & Lockable HDD Design for Easy Changing
- Compatible with VAST Central Management Software
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant 4-CH PoE
- Camera Management with Automatic Camera Installation and Configuration
- Professional Rackmount Design
- External eSATA Interface for The Expansion of Video Recording
- External USB Interface for Video Backup
- LED Indicator for Quick Status Display
- Integrated Firewall Protects System from Network Attacks and Unauthorized Access
- Built-in Gateway for Separating The Networks from The Network Cameras and Data Transmitting
- Support E-mail Alert Notification
- Power Timer for Power Safety
- Support All Series of VIVOTEK Cameras
Didn't find the NVR you were looking for?
Call us! 1-800-398-8647