Warehousing and Logistics
VoIP Fulfillment eliminates the need and expense of a warehouse while allowing you to leverage the global logistics infrastructure of North America’s leading supplier of VoIP equipment with these warehousing and logistics services.
- Coast-to-coast and international presence (Buffalo, Las Vegas and Ontario, Canada)
- Shortest turnaround times
- Branding & marketing
- Blind shipments
- Multiple carriers
With warehouses on both coasts and in Canada, with dedicated support staff, we can confidently say that we have the shortest turnaround times in the industry. We also understand the importance of keeping your inventory safe. With that in mind, we have ensured that our warehouses are located in certified flood-free zones and have state-of-the-art fire protection sprinkler ESFR systems.
Our VoIP Fulfillment experts are here to make sure you stand out against the rest. We can customize anything you need; from faceplates, marketing materials and more, we are here to help make your business a success.
With access to the largest selection of industry leading brands at the most competitive wholesale prices, we are confident that you will find what you need.
We know you have choices when it come to fulfillment, so we want to point out some of the things that make us stand out from the rest. In addition to our MarketPlace, which gives you the ability to choose from many of the best providers out there, we also offer our partners blind shipping, giving the illusion of you being a larger business. Below you will find some other reasons why we think we stand out from the rest:
- Secure user portal to manage your business from start to finish
- Manage your business with real-time automation of local receiving, outbound shipping, product provisioning and customer RMA’s
- Real-time visibility into privately stocked inventory, as well as real-time connections to all of your order information 24/7/365
- Integrated support for assisting your business in managing and tracking RMA’s or support issues
- Equipment provisioning
- Private inventory storage and palletizing
- Re-packaging with custom inserts
- Customer service maintenance
- RMA product returns