3CX Phone System
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a proprietary hardware PBX / PABX. 3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard – making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
3CX Phone System Overview
* Complete phone system - Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- * Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- * Scaleable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- * Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- * Unified communications - Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- * Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- * Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- * No more expensive proprietary system phones - Use standard SIP phones
- * Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- * Easy call control, presence and extension management with 3CX Assistant
- * Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
- * Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VOIP Gateways or cards
- * Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype Connect!
- * Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.
3CX Phone System Features
-Blind Call Transfer
-Attended Call Transfer
-Call Forward on Busy
-Call Forward on No Answer
-Call Routing (DID)
-Auto Attendant / Digital Receptionist
-Music on Hold
-Dial by Name
-MWI - Message Waiting Indicator
-BLF Status Updates