Aastra 6739i VoIP Phone
The Aastra 6739i VoIP phone is a member of the carrier-grade, open-standards based 67xi SIP portfolio, brings leading edge communications technology to the desktop in a stylish global design. Featuring a 5.7” full color high resolution VGA touch screen display, the 6739i offers an intuitive graphical user interface, touch screen softkeys, full duplex wideband audio speaker and handset, dedicated LED indicators, built in Bluetooth interface and a USB port.
Aastra 6739i VoIP Phone Overview:
The high resolution (640 x 480) full VGA backlit LCD Touch Screen display is at the heart of the Aastra 6739i. A state of the art display, the screen on this Aastra phone provides helpful navigational menus to take full advantage of the powerful telephony features this SIP phone brings to the desktop. Adjustable contrast and brightness settings can be used to ensure maximum resolution quality in any lighting environment. The screen size is large enough to offer multiple touch screen softkeys which can be customized as speed dial/function keys.
All 67xi Series IP Telephones incorporate Aastra Hi-Q™ audio technology to deliver enhanced performance and voice clarity. Integrating wideband audio software and full frequency response hardware, the Aastra 6739i goes one-step beyond maximizing the acoustic performance to deliver a remarkable audio experience on every call, whether using the handset, hands-free speakerphone or headset port. Sound quality and performance are clearly elevated to a new level with the 6739i from Aastra.
Providing enhanced headset flexibility, the 6739i allows for a variety of headset options. Featuring a built-in Bluetooth interface and a dedicated EHS (DHSG) port, the 6739i facilitates mobility around the office while enjoying remarkable audio quality on your wireless headset. Additionally, a standard modular headset connector with built-in amplifier provides easy connection for traditional commercial headsets.
From initial deployment and configuration to future enhancements and upgrades, the Aastra 6739i Gigabyte VoIP phoneis designed to save your business time and money. Dual autosensing switched Gigabit Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations without compromising the bandwidth required by power users. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. Easily created configuration files, using any text editor, can be used to configure phones individually or centrally.
Aastra 6739i VoIP Phone Features & Functions:
- Large 5.7” Full VGA (640x480) Color
- Touch Screen LCD
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet
- Bluetooth headset support
- Built-in USB port
- Intuitive graphical user interface and navigation menus
- On screen QWERTY keyboard for easy input and editing
- XML support for productivity enhancing applications
- Up to 9 lines with call appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- Up to 55 programmable softkeys
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- Personal directory and Redial list with Picture support
- Call forward, Call transfer, Call waiting, Call timer
- Caller and Calling Line information with picture ID
- Callers list, Missed Call Notification
- Built-in Local 3-way Conference support
- Intercom and Paging with autoanswer
- One-touch call transfer, conference or call park
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) support
- Shared call and bridged line appearances (SCA, BLA)
- Aastra Hi-Q™ Audio Technology
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps switched Ethernet ports (LAN and PC ports)
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) support
- AC adapter (48V DC) sold separately. AC adapter is required if using expansion modules
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Aastra VoIP phones:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
- RJ9, Dedicated EHS
- EHS Support
Jeff QuinnDirect: 716-250-7473
Why Pay $450.49 for the Aastra 6739i?
Large 5.7inch full VGA (640x480) color touch screen display
Integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports, Bluetooth headset support.
Aastra Hi-Q™ audio technology, fully wideband capable.