Cisco SPA501G 8 Line VoIP Phone
Get back-to-basics with the Cisco SPA501G. You need multiple phone lines but you don’t need it to be complicated. With the 8-line SPA501G you’ll be enjoying all the benefits of a sophisticated business class IP phone with refreshingly straightforward features including a paper insert to simply label speed dials, shared lines, or extensions.
The Cisco SPA501G stands for simplified communications serving your employees reliable and unfettered access to their voice and data communications leaving them more time to focus on what’s important and less time decoding a complicated phone system.
With voice and data integrated together on the phone, employees can quickly access company directories no matter where they’re working. The SPA501G offers a host of other intuitive features that are easy to use for busy executives to experienced phone staffers down to the hustle and bustle of the manufacturing floor.
Confidence and assurance are the hallmarks of the Cisco SPA500 line owing their value and ease of use to extensive interoperability with VoIP service providers, simplified installation, and an aesthetic that blends into any work space.
Cisco SPA501G Overview:The Cisco SPA501G is an excellent choice for use in areas where an LCD display is not needed, but rather an affordable, simple multiline PoE model of Cisco phones is required. The Cisco SPA501G works well with Asterisk, Trixbox, Switchvox, 3CX and other SIP based IP PBX platforms. The Cisco SPA501G supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco's proprietary SPCP (Smart Phone Control Protocol), a derivative of Cisco's SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 platform. The Cisco SPA501G is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family.
Cisco SPA501G Features & Functions:
- 8 button phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Replaceable paper speed dial insert
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatability (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY's
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
- Much more....
Didn't find the Cisco phone you were looking for?
Check out these other VoIP phones by Cisco:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- SIP, SPCP
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Jeff QuinnDirect: 716-250-7473
Why Pay $90.99 for the Cisco SPA501G?
8 Button Phone with Paper Label (No Display)
Dual Ethernet, 802.3af PoE, Retail Desk or Break Room Phone
SIP and SPCP (Cisco C500) Protocol Support, G.722 Wide Band Audio
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.