Cisco SPA508G 8 Line VoIP Phone with PoE
You’re a small business professional, how about a phone that acts like one too? A Cisco IP phone in their Small Business Pro series, the Cisco SPA508G is as dedicated and focused as you are. An 8-line IP phone tested for broad interoperability with leading producers of VoIP equipment, the SPA508G handles workplace integration the way you do; quickly, competitively, and with feature-rich services.
Traditional and forward thinking at the same time, the Cisco SPA508G utilizes VoIP’s advantage without compromising its core businesses functionality. The SPA508G allows easy station moves, shared line appearances, productivity enhancing features when used with Cisco Unified Communications.
The SPA508G knows that you’re too busy to worry about security or updates so its encryption protocols unobtrusively take care of in-service software upgrades and highly secure remote provisioning. Service providers will thank you for this too as it saves them the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Cisco SPA508G VoIP Phone OverviewThe Cisco SPA508G supports LDAPv3 Corporate Directory Search, Cisco XML-based Corporate Directory and features a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server based applications and Cisco XML API support for advanced applications is also available. The Cisco SPA508G supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco's proprietary SPCP (Smart Phone Control Protocol), a derivative of Cisco's SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 platform. The Cisco SPA508G is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family.
Cisco SPA508G VoIP Phone Features & Functions
- 8-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatability (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY's
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
- Much more....
Didn't find the Cisco phone you were looking for?Check out these other VoIP phones by Cisco:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- SIP, SPCP
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $169.99 for the Cisco SPA508G?
8 Line Phone with Hi-Res Backlit LCD Display
SIP and SPCP (Cisco C500) Protocol Support, G.722 Wide Band Audio
Dual Switched Ethernet, IEE 802.3af POE