Cisco SPA502G 1 Line VoIP Phone with PoE
You’re a small business professional, how about a phone that acts like one too? A Cisco IP phone in their Small Business Pro series, the Cisco SPA502G is as dedicated and focused as you are. A one line phone tested for broad interoperability with leading producers of VoIP equipment, the SPA502G handles workplace integration the way you do; quickly, competitively, and with feature-rich services
Traditional and forward thinking at the same time, the Cisco SPA502G utilizes VoIP’s advantage without compromising its core businesses functionality. The SPA502G allows easy station moves, shared line appearances, productivity enhancing features when used with Cisco Unified Communications.
The SPA502G knows that you’re too busy to worry about security or updates so its encryption protocols unobtrusively take care of in-service software upgrades and highly secure remote provisioning. Service providers will thank you for this too as it saves them the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Cisco SPA502G Overview:
The Cisco SPA502G supports LDAPv3 Corporate Directory Search, Cisco XML-based Corporate Directory and features a customizable logo and screensaver. SIP 3rd party call control for server based applications and Cisco XML API support for advanced applications is also available. The Cisco SPA502G supports for the standard SIP2.0 protocol, as well as Cisco's proprietary SPCP (Smart Phone Control Protocol), a derivative of Cisco's SCCP (Skinny) call control protocol which is used on the Cisco UC500 platform. The Cisco SPA502G is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro product family of Cisco phones
Cisco SPA502G Features & Functions:
- 1-Line Phone
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- Hi Res LCD Display
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatability (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY's
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
- Much more....
Didn't find the Cisco phone you were looking for?
Check out these other VoIP phones
We're sorry, there are no downloads available at this time.
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- SIP, SPCP
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support