3CX Phone System 8 Simultaneous Calls (3CXPS8)
The web-based interface makes 3CX Small Business Phone System
configuration and management a breeze. No need to learn an obscure, archaic phone system interface or pay for the phone system supplier to make configuration changes. You can monitor phone system status, including which extensions and PSTN lines are busy, and more, from a web browser.
3CX Phone System 8 Simultaneous Calls (3CXPS8) Overview
With 3CX Phone System you can continue to make and receive calls on your existing phone lines using a VoIP Gateway. 3CX includes out of the box configurations for leading VoIP Gateways and Sangoma cards. Save on costs by making international / long distance calls via a VOIP provider. Create network-wide least-cost rules that route calls based on destination. 3CX provides tested 'out of the box' configurations for many popular VOIP providers. Scale to more extensions simply by adding SIP phones and configure user preferences with a few mouse clicks. Phones can be moved around the office without the need for any configuration or patching – saving valuable administrator time! With 3CX it is easy to manage your phone lines and DID numbers. For example, to route a particular line or DID number to a different extension, click on the line in the management console and make the relevant changes.
3CX Phone System 8 Simultaneous Calls (3CXPS8) Features & Functions:
- Complete phone system - Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Unified communications - Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones - Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Inbuilt Outlook, Salesforce.com integration
- Out of the box configuration for many VOIP providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones.
- Includes 1 year of maintenance