Cisco CP-8961-C (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 Charcoal Color REFRESH
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions enable collaboration so that organizations can quickly adapt to market changes while increasing productivity, improving competitive advantage through speed and innovation, and delivering a rich-media experience across any workspace, securely and with optimal quality.
Refreshed Cisco CP-8961-C Overview
Highlights of the Cisco CP-8900 series portfolio include introduction of higher-resolution (VGA) color displays, a USB port, Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, and High-definition (HD) voice support, enabling a more productive user experience for multimedia application engagement with their Cisco phones.
Application support includes XML and MIDlet-enabled applications. The Cisco CP-8961-C is an ideal solution for knowledge professionals, administrative managers, and executives.
Refreshed Cisco 8961 Charcoal Features & Functions
- High-definition voice (HD voice) for greater clarity in communications.
- Ergonomic design: rounded ergonomic keys for increased accuracy in interaction; highly usable and intuitive arrangement of lines, features, and calls.
- Customization: White or Charcoal Gray; Slimline or Standard handset styles for increased flexibility and comfort-This model is charcoal with the standard density handset
- Display: large 5-inch, backlit, vibrant high-resolution fully-adjustable color display enhances user experience with easy viewing
- Tri-color illuminated LED line/feature keys support at-a-glance status for both primary and shared lines.
- Ethernet: internal 2-port Cisco Ethernet switch to 10/100/1000BASE-T.
- USB: enables accessories such as the Cisco Unified IP Phone Color Key Expansion Module and wired headsets.
- Five programmable line/feature keys and five call session keys.
- One Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module for added scalability of programmable line/feature keys.
- 5 programmable feature buttons with state-indicating LEDs
- 5 call-session buttons with state-indicating LEDs
- Applications, Directories, and Voicemail
- Conference, Transfer, and Hold
- Volume Up/Down
- Back-lit Mute, Speakerphone, and Headset
- Back, End Call, and 5-Way Navigation Pad
Accessories: IP Color Key Expansion Module (KEM); RJ-9 and USB Headsets are supported.
Firmware and Application Support: SIP; XML and MIDlet-enabled applications transform business processes and enrich user experience; Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1(3) or later.
Licensing: phone licensing is dependent on the call-control platform and its policies. For the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 8961 requires four Device License Units (DLUs). The phone is not supported on third-party call-control systems.
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price. ✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased. ✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades. ✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Headset Interface
- RJ9, USB
Michael RehacDirect: 716-213-6898
Why Pay $468.75 for the Cisco CP-8961-C (REFRESH)?
2 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports for LAN access pass-through
USB port for headset or sidecar support
HD voice for exceptional call clarity