Polycom HDX 4002 Desktop HD Video Conferencing
The Polycom HDX 4002 is an all in one High Definition video conferencing solution for desktop and personal meeting environments. The HDX 4002 is a fully integrated video conferencing solution that includes a 720p 20.1” LCD display with 1680 x 1050 native resolution. The camera features 1280 x 720 video capture resolution, 2x digital zoom, EPTZ camera control and a privacy shutter.
Polycom HDX 4002 Desktop HD Video Conferencing Overview:
Performance-engineered to deliver life-like collaboration, the Polycom HDX 4002 solution combines extraordinary visual and audio capabilities with practical everyday functionality for bringing video to desktops and personal meeting environments.
The HDX 4002 leverages the H.264 High Profile video compression standard to use up to half the bandwidth of alternative telepresence solutions, making it ideal for offices within enterprises as well as remote sites, branch offices, and teleworking environments. In addition, the exclusive Polycom Lost Packet Recovery quality of service technology helps ensure sustained high-quality interactions, even over congested networks.
The Polycom HDX 4002 solution combines a series of unique innovations to deliver powerful rich-media communication. Built to high-definition-television (HDTV) industry standards, the HDX 4002 LCD display provides vibrant colors and smooth movement control. Using Polycom HD Voice technology and dual, built-in microphones, users are able to hear remote participants in full stereo, while advanced four-way speakers deliver astonishingly life-like audio. As a result, interactions with colleagues and partners, across campus or around the globe, are more natural than ever.
Polycom HDX 4002 offers great flexibility for group video conferencing, with an optional embedded multipoint feature that allows multiple locations to be brought into conferences quickly and easily. Polycom HDX 4002 also includes powerful tools for content sharing, with presentations, graphics, spreadsheets and multimedia files incorporated into visual communication to facilitate better collaboration. Additionally, with Polycom People On Content embedded chroma key technology, the user’s image can be inserted into the foreground of the content and appear to be part of the presentation. With a modern, streamlined design, the HDX 4002 professional-level visual communication with full PC and Mac monitor functionality.
Financing options are available - turn your Capital Expenditure into an Operating Expense with our Third-Party leasing options and Net30 Terms.
Contact a Video Conferencing Consultant today at 1(855) 820-8006 or email us at VideoConferencing@voipsupply.com.
Polycom HDX 4002 Features and Functions:
- Package Includes
- HDX 4002
- People+Content IP
- People on Content
- Video Standards & Protocols
- H.264, H.264 High Profile IP, H.263++, H.261
- H.239/Polycom People+Content
- H.263 & H.264 Video Error Concealment
- 20.1” Widescreen LCD display
- 1280 x 720 native resolution
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1280 x 720 video capture resolution
- 2X digital zoom
- EPTZ camera control
- Privacy shutter
- Frequency range: 100 Hz – 20 kHz
- Four built-in speakers
- Headset input for privacy
- Audio Features
- Polycom StereoSurround, Automatic gain control, Instant adaptation echo cancellation, Audio error concealment, Headset input for privacy, Automatic noise suppression, Integrated VoIP or analog desk phone
- Camera Specs
- 2x Zoom
- Display Aspect Ratio
- Display Features
- Built-in speakers, Built-in dialing keypad, Built-in microphone, Built-in camera, Microphone/Headphone jacks
- Display Native Resolution
- Display Size
- 20in Widescreen
- Display Type
- 2 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX, 1 x RJ-11 Phone, USB (diagnostics, software upgrades), Serial RS-232, Polycom conference phone, External microphone, ISDN/PRI interface, PC audio input, PC graphics input, HDX display interconnect
- Interoperability Standards
- H.221, H.224, H.281, H.323, H.225, H.245, H.241, H.331, H.231, H.243, SIP, H.460, Bonding, Mode 1
- Fast Ethernet, Serial, ISDN
- Product Type
- Video Conference Equipment
- Speaker Specs
- Frequency range: 85Hz - 20 kHz, Four built-in speakers
- Standard Warranty
- 1 Year
- Support Options
- Installation, Extended Support, Extended Support NBD, Re-activation
- User Interface
- Directory Services, Web-based, SNMP, Polycom CMA, RSS 2000 integration, CDR, International languages (17), API Support, USB software update
- Video Resolution - Content Input
- XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600)
- Video Resolution - People
- 704 x 480 4SIF, 704 x 576 4CIF, 352 x 240 SIF, 352 x 288 CIF, 176 x 144 QCIF, 176 x 120 QSIF
- Point to Point
- Dual Camera Capable
- Dual Display Capable
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $5,794.99 for the Polycom HDX 4002?
State-of-the-Art HD Video Conferencing for Desktops and Personal Meeting Environments High-definition voice and Polycom Siren 22 technology deliver high-fidelity stereo sound
Share graphics, presentations, and rich-media content across HD and non-HD systems
High-definition voice and Polycom Siren 22 technology deliver high-fidelity stereo sound