Polycom IP331 PoE VoIP Phone 2200-12365-025The Polycom IP331 phone features a full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1-compliant speakerphone with Polycom’s legendary Acoustic Clarity Technology. This ensures that the IP 331, like all Polycom Phones, delivers excellent sound quality and enables noise-free and echo-free conversations that are as natural as being there.
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 331 phone delivers through an intuitive user interface a full feature set encompassing both traditional business telephony features such as call hold, park, pick-up, transfer, and three-way local conferencing, and more advanced capabilities such as shared call/bridged line appearance, hosts built-in XML microbrowser, and distinctive call treatment.
Polycom IP331 VoIP Phone Overview:The Polycom IP 331 is engineered to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and efficient as possible. The phones’ standard base stand can be reversed to become a wall mount, eliminating the need for a separate accessory. Built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch enables flexible deployment options and savings on cabling expenses.
Polycom IP331 VoIP Phone Features & Functions:
- Up to 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line
- 3 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 2 line keys with bi-color (red/green) LED
- 2 feature keys (“Menu” and “Dial”)
- 4-way navigation key cluster with center “Select” key
- 2 volume control keys
- Dedicated hold key
- Dedicated headset key
- Dedicated hands-free speakerphone key
- Dedicated microphone mute key
- Headset Compatibility
- Dedicated 2.5-mm headset port compatible with most monaural mobile phone headsets
- UNIT IS PoE. No Power Supply included
Didn't find the VoIP phones you were looking for?
Check out these other Polycom phones:
- IP 331
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Available Separately
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Arthur MillerDirect: 866-583-8920
Why Pay $124.00 for the Polycom IP 331 PoE?
Excellent Sound Quality
2 Lines, Dual Switched Ethernet with PoE
Remote, Zero-Touch Provisioning