Polycom QDX 6000 RealPresence Room Video Conferencing
The Polycom QDX 6000 video communications makes it easier to keep teams on the same page and working together. Empower teams to share content -- from presentations to multimedia -- increases their productivity even more with a Polycom EagleEye III Camera, codec, two microphones, cables and remote control.
Polycom QDX 6000 RealPresence Room Video Conferencing Overview
The Polycom QDX 6000 accelerates organizational ROI by reducing travel between geographically dispersed sites, improves communication between teams and individuals, and enables faster and more informed knowledge sharing.
Leveraging a powerful codec, studio-quality camera, CD-quality audio, and multiple video inputs and outputs, the QDX 6000 is compatible with all standards-based video conferencing systems, conference bridges, firewall traversal products, and more. With highly secure AES encryption of video and audio communications and intuitive interfaces, users can securely call others and enter a video conference in seconds. Content and other media is shared via a simple point-and-click interface, while Polycom Lost Packet Recovery technology provides smooth and uninterrupted conference experiences, even on congested networks.
Polycom QDX 6000 RealPresence Room Video Conferencing Features and Functions
- Simplified installation and ease of use
- Natural lifelike communication at low bandwidths
- Smooth and uninterrupted video conferences, even across congested networks
- Superb audio clarity to hear every word, conversation, and speaker
- Improved meeting quality with simultaneous speaker and content views
- Improved collaboration with intuitive one-touch content sharing
- Gain affordable, high-resolution video starting as low as 256 kbps with a system optimized for lower bandwidths
- Maintain video and audio quality across either your network or the public Internet with Polycom Lost Packet Recovery (LPR) technology
- Enjoy voice clarity that is crisp and natural, even when multiple parties are speaking, with Polycom StereoSurround, which uses 22kHz audio
- Share content with the touch of a button in a classroom or meeting room by using one of the many video inputs or People+Content IP
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $3,999.00 for the Polycom QDX6000?
Simplified installation and ease of use
Natural lifelike communication at low bandwidths
Improved collaboration with intuitive one-touch content sharing