Pricing will now be shown in Canadian dollars, click the 'SHOP USA' link at the top to revert to show USD.
The Polycom Soundstation 2W 2200-07880-160 wireless conference phone extends mobile conferencing to virtually any environment by eliminating the need to connect via dedicated telephone or data lines. Anywhere high-quality voice conferencing is needed, the SoundStation2W phone delivers.
More productive calls – Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers crystal-clear conversations, making conference calls more productive Proven and secure wireless technology
With voice encryption for added security Freedom – Conference without cords up to 150 feet from the base station
Long lasting battery –Up to 24 hr. talk time from lithium-ion battery, with portable charger included Resists interference from mobile phones – Clearer calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices
Unparalleled flexibility – Applications Port enables conferencing through mobile phones and computers
Easy to use and install – Works like other Polycom conference phones, compatible with any analog phone line
Investment protection – Software upgradeable through mini-USB port
- Wireless protocol DECT 1.9Ghz or 2.4Ghz (2.4 GHz WDCT (Worldwide Digital Cordless Telecommunications) or the 1.9 GHz DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) standards, depending on the wireless requirements where the phone will be used)
- Digital Spread Spectrum with Frequency Hopping
- Signal range – 150 feet from base station
- Dual diversity antennas
- Battery – Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack
- Talk time – 12 hrs.
- Standby time – Up to 80 hrs.
- Signal strength and battery status continuously displayed on LCD
- Portable console charger – 1 Amp standard 110V power supply
- 64 bit voice encryption between console and base station
- High resolution backlit graphical LCD
- 2.5 mm headset jack for cell phone connection (cable included)
- Mini-USB port for software upgrades
- 12-key telephone keypad
- On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys
- 3 context sensitive soft keys including redial, hold, programmable conference key
- Telco connection: 2-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or PSTN interface
- Network requirements: compatible with standard PSTN and PBX networks, analog or G.711 encoded