Cisco SF200-24 24-port 10/100 Smart Switch SLM224GT-NA
The Cisco SF200-24 smart switch provides 24 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports as well as two combination mini-GBIC uplink ports, allowing you to connect employees to each other and with the computers, servers, printers, and other devices they use.
This high-performance, reliable connectivity helps speed file transfer times and improve network uptime, and allows employees to respond more quickly to customers and each other. In addition, the SF 200-24 works with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network, allowing employees to access applications and work productively from wherever they are, including conference rooms or other offices.
Cisco SF200-24 Product OverviewAdvanced features provide security and support future technologies
Your proprietary company information is your most important asset. The SF 200-24 provides integrated network security, which reduces the risk of a security breach. For example, this Cisco switch includes IEEE 802.1X port security, which allows you to control access to your network. You can work with confidence, knowing that unauthorized users can’t gain access to your network or your business data.
The SF 200-24 also provides more advanced features, such as IPv6 and IP telephony support. With native support for IPv6 as well as traditional IPv4, you’ll be able to take advantage of the next-generation of technologies, such as IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications—without having to upgrade your network. The SF 200-24 provides QoS features that allow you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and converge all of your communications solutions, such as IP telephony and video surveillance, over a single Ethernet network and simplify deployments.
Cisco SF200-24 Features:Features include:
- 24 ports of Fast Ethernet (10/100) connectivity deliver high availability and performance, keeping networks running and ensuring access to critical business applications
- 2 combination mini-GBIC ports support fiber-optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity, allowing you to easily connect switches around the workplace
- Security features such as IEEE 802.1X keep unauthorized users off the network and protect company data
- Integrated IP telephony support automatically configures connected IP phones with the correct VLAN and quality-of-service (QoS) parameters to prioritize voice traffic
- Native support for IPv6 ensures compatibility with the next-generation of technologies without needing to upgrade the network
- Energy-efficient features help reduce power consumption and lower energy costs
- Limited lifetime warranty and one year technical support provide investment protection
- Product documentation and most user interfaces available in seven languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and simplified Chinese
Cisco SF200-24 Package Contents
- Cisco SF200-24 Switch
- Power cord
- Mounting hardware
- CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF)
- Quick-start guide
Didn't find the Cisco switch you were looking for?Check out these other network switches by Cisco:
- # of 10/100/1000 Gigabit uplink ports
- # of Mini GBIC ports
- # of RJ-45 LAN Ports
- LAN Port Speeds
- Management Options
- Web GUI, BootP
- Mounting Options
- rackmount, wallmount, desktop
- POE 802.3af Support
- VLAN QOS Support
Don StefanieDirect: 716-213-6906
Why Pay $174.99 for the Cisco SF200-24 24-Port 10/100 Smart Switch?
Easy to configure and manage
24 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports and two mini-GBIC uplink ports
Energy-saving technology reduces power consumption