Sangoma A108DE Digital Telephony Card Overview
The Sangoma A108DE version is especially built for the soft telephony industry. The Sangoma A108DE supports voice enhancement capabilities including G.168-2002 echo cancellation with 1024 tap/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities, DMF encoding/decoding and tone recognition, voice quality enhancement and adaptive noise reduction. The AFT card supports eight T1/E1 or fractional T1/E1 data streams with with 1024 tap 128ms hardware based echo canceller across 240 channels.
Sangoma A108DE Features and Functions
Sangoma A108DE Features Include:
- Each RJ45 port serves 2 E1/T1 lines. We provide a splitter cable for each port.
- Ports can be operated in T1 or E1 mode independently or each other. i.e. port 1 can drive a T1 based channel bank, while port two can be hooked up to an E1 PRI circuit- WITH A SINGLE COMMON TIMING SOURCE.
- Compatibility with all commercially available motherboards.
- No IRQ sharing issues. Will always share interrupts with any other PCI compatible devices.
- Highest MTBF in the business for worry free reliability. Five year warranty plus a thirty day no-questions-asked money back guarantee
- Carrier-grade on-board echo cancellation and voice enhancement with 128 ms 1024 taps echo tail.
- Consistently lower host CPU usage for any application.
- Common PCI architecture HW and SW design across the entire product family from smallest analog cards through to multiple T1/E1 ports and beyond for maximum compatibility and perfect interoperability.
- Small form factor 2U design for all cards allows for dense installations in 2U servers.
- Always 3.3v and 5v PCI compatible.
- Firmware field upgradeable for easy maintenance.
Didn't find the PCI Card you were looking for?
Check out these other Sangoma Cards:
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Sangoma A108DE
No questions asked yet