Sangoma Vega 100 1 T1/E1 Gateway
The Sangoma Vega 100 is a 1 T1/E1 digital gateway that can be used to bridge PSTN to an IP PBX, SIP to a legacy analog PBX, or migrate from a legacy PBX to an IP PBX without installing a Sangoma T1 card into your server.
Sangoma Vega 1001 T1/E1 Gateway Overview:
A Sangoma Vega 100 E1/T1 interface can be independently configured as network side or terminal side. The Vega 100 gateway can therefore be connected to a PBX or the PSTN. With this configuration there are is disruption to the configuration of existing equipment as well as flexibility and choice for call routing.
The Vega 100 gateway incorporates additional RJ45 sockets and fails over to these during outages. This resource can be utilised to achieve hardwired connection from the PBX to the PSTN for instances when the Vega is installed between the two. Or alternatively to failover to a back-up E1/T1 Vega gateway and thereby providing dual redundancy.
The Vega 100 gateway supports the following signalling schemes:
The Vega 100 supports SIP, H.323 & T.38 FAX and has proven interoperability with a wide range of existing telecommunications & VoIP equipment.
Sangoma Vega 100 Features and Functions:
- Fixed Configuration of 30 VoIP Calls
- Built-in E1/T1 Resilience
- Voice, FAX and Modem Support
- Flexible Call Routing for Fallback and Least Cost Routing
- Emergency PSTN Backup
- Interoperability with a Wide Range of Legacy and IP Equipment
- # of RJ45 Ports
- # of T1/E1 Ports
- # of VoIP Channels
- Codec Support
- G.729 a, G.711 u/a law, G.723
- Digital Signalling Type
- T1, E1
- Echo Cancellation Support
- Fax Support
- Future Scalability
- Power Adapter Included
- Protocol Support
- SIP, H.323
- Provisioning Method
- HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TFTP, RADIUS
- Redundant Power Supply Option
- Voice Signalling Method
- AT&T 5ESS, DMS100, ISO QSIG, NI1, QSIG Feature Transparency, VN4, ISDN, ETSI/EURO ISDN, NI2, T1 CAS, E1 CAS
Joe ShanahanDirect: 866-583-0920
Why Pay $1,157.85 for the Sangoma Vega 100?
Fixed configuration of 30 VoIP calls
Built-in E1/T1 resilience
Flexible call routing for fallback and least cost routing