Sangoma W400-004E GSM Board with 4 GSM Modules
The Sangoma W400-004E is a four port GSM board which can support 4 SIM cards. This allows the Quad-band EGSM W400-004E to add GSM voice connectivity and SMS capabilities to IP-PBX applications.
Sangoma W400-004E GSM Board with 4 GSM Modules Overview:
With the Sangoma W400-004E IP-PBX users will be able to reach mobile phone users on the cellular network, established as mobile-to-mobile calls. Assign PBX extensions and forward calls to mobile devices, which will greatly reduce operating costs.
The W400-004E also offers the possibility to send SMS messages over the GSM network, enhancing the IP-PBX to act as an SMS gateway. For added flexibility, SMS messages can be sent while a voice conversation is active on the GSM port.
Like all Sangoma W400 boards, the W400-004E has a unique design that allows access to SIM cards directly from the front of the board. This added flexibility removes the need to open up computer systems to access SIM cards.
Sangoma W400-004E Features & Functions:
- Quad-band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz for worldwide GSM compatibility and deployments
- 4 GSM ports/modules
- Modular capacity (Expandable)
- 1 SIM card per GSM channel
- GSM protocol stack for voice and SMS
- SMS in text and PDU mode with decoding of Mobile Service Center (MSC)
- GSM supplementary services (CLIP, CLIR, USSD)
- Hardware echo cancellation and noise suppression
- Hardware DTMF detection
- Automatic codec negotiation
- Fully PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
- Software field upgrades: driver and firmware
- GSM support will be integrated in the Wanpipe suite of drivers
- Built-in Asterisk Manager Interface support
- Compatible with Linux version 2.6 and up
- Works with Asterisk DAHDI driver
Didn't find the card you were looking for?
Check out these other Sangoma W400 GSM Board models:
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $1,265.00 for the Sangoma W400-004E?
Quad-band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz for worldwide GSM compatibility and deployments
Fully PCI Express compliant, compatible with all commercially available motherboards, proper sharing of PCI interrupts
Hardware echo cancellation and noise suppression