Patton SmartNode 4116 4-FXS 2 FXO VoIP Gateway
The Patton SN4116/4JS2JO/EUI VoIP Gateway features 4 FXS ports and 2 FXO ports. Use the FXS ports to connect legacy analog equipment such as telephones, fax machines, and modems to newer IP-based telephony systems. Use the FXO ports to bring PSTN connectivity to your IP Phone system. Now the corporate, small, or remote office can access Internet telephony services, eliminate toll charges and route calls to and from the PSTN, Internet, or LAN.
Patton SN4116/4JS2JO/EUI Overview
The SmartNode 4110 VoIP Media Gateway supports up to eight transparent phone calls while leveraging VoIP for lower-cost carrier and corporate access. Connecting to any analog phone, fax, or PBX, the SN4110 is an effective and flexible solution for toll-bypass, remote/branch office voice connectivity, and enhanced carrier services.
The SN4110 Patton gateway is the perfect choice for phone-to-IP connectivity supporting up to 8 FXS ports or a combination of 4 FXS and 2 or 4 FXO ports. This model, the SN4116/4JS2JO/EUI, has 4 FXS ports and 2 FXO ports. With its FXS analog ports the SN4110 connects to any legacy telephone or PBX and provides dial-tone, ringing, and caller-ID. When equipped with FXO ports, the local PSTN can be accessed enabling local calling and enhanced toll-bypass applications while using a single connected telephone. Flexible call integration allows per-port telephone numbers, programmable call progress tones, and distinctive ringing. With Telephony-over-IP ToIP call switching, calls can automatically select the least-cost-route while providing flexible numbering plans and end-to-end feature transparency. PPPoE, DHCP, and VLAN offers universal IP connectivity and optional IPSEC VPN with AES/3DES guarantees secure voice over the public network.
Patton's SmartNode 4110 delivers the legacy phone interfaces, service transparency, and flexible PSTN integration for true converged packet voice.
Patton SN4116/4JS2JO/EUI Features
- 10/100 Full-Duplex Auto-Sensing Auto-MDX Ethernet port
- 14 LEDs for System, Ethernet, and Call status
- Universal 100-240VAC contact us for 48VDC Power
- Configuration and Management through Webinterface, CLI, Telnet, Console and SNMP
- Up to 6 Voice and FAX Calls over IP Support-Use any CODEC or T.38 FAX on any port, any time
- 4 FXS ports connect to your standard telephone with programmable tones, ringing, CLIP etc.
- 2 FXO ports connect to a PBX or the PSTN.
- Programmable call routing switches between any FXS, FXO and IP connection.
- Toll Quality CODECs and T.38 FAX-Use standard G.711 or G.726 Codecs for toll-quality or G.723.1 or G.728ab for low-bandwidth applications. T.38 FAX and FAX Bypass features allow high-quality FoIP.
- H.323v4, SIP Signaling-Deploy into any enterprise or carrier softswitch network with the leading call and session signalling protocols. Maximize Interoperability to create advanced multimedia and messaging services.
- IPSEC VPN, Encr