Snom MeetingPoint IP Conference PhoneThe snom MeetingPoint VoIP Conference Phone is perfectly qualified for use in middle to large conference rooms. As result of the reliable suppression of disturbing background noise and its excellent sound quality you can hold your telephone conferences in large groups of up to 10 persons without affecting the intelligibility of the call. Three speakers, equipped with full duplex broadband audio (7 kHz, codec “G.722”) provide balanced and full sound, which snom customers also know from the snom klarVoice handset. The integrated special microphones ensure that your interlocutors feel as if you are sitting in the neighboring office - and not on the other side of the world!
Snom MeetingPoint IP Conference PhoneThe snom MeetingPoint has all the advantages of a Snom VoIP Phone: highest security combined with several features like the snom Flexor CTI or the snom OCS edition. 12 different SIP identities give you the flexibility you need. The graceful styling of the snom MeetingPoint integrates ideally into each VoIP infrastructure and makes it a decent eye-catcher for your conference room.
Snom MeetingPoint Features:
- OmniSound® Full duplex broadband sound technology
- Management of up to 4 external participants
- Recording range up to 30 m² room area or 10 participants
- Simultaneous management of internal and external telephone listings (LDAP)
- Connection type for add-on microphones for a larger recording range.
- Microsoft Office Communication server 2007 R2 ready
- Multiple SIP registrations
- Broadband quality by G.722
- Security: OpenVPN
- SIPS/SRTP, TLS
- SIP RFC3261
- STUN, ICE
Didn't find the VoIP Conference Phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Snom VoIP phones:
- # of Lines
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- SIP, Microsoft OCS
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Brian HyrekDirect: 866-583-0815
Why Pay $799.00 for the Snom MeetingPoint IP Conference Phone?
OmniSound® Full duplex broadband sound technology
Management of up to 4 external participants
Recording range up to 30 m² room area or 10 participants