VTech ErisStation® SIP Conference Phone Overview
This system serves as a personal workspace device while replacing the need for a separate desk set and conference phone. Connect your cell phone, or pair a Bluetooth or DECT headset with the speakerphone for hands-free and/or private calls.
The VTech VCS752 can go beyond the office, and work in any size conference room. The system uses one fixed built-in mic and two wireless mics with Orbitlink Wireless Technology™ which can support nine or more active participants in a small conference room. It can easily scale up with the accessory VCS850 SIP DECT Expansion Wireless Speakerphone to handle 27 or more active participants. Now, you can clearly hear, and spread out and speak without shouting.
• Supports up to 3 SIP account registrations
• 10 ringtones/melodies; 10 ring levels
• 10-speed dial entries
• Pre-dialing with editing
• Local phonebook up to 200 entries
• Phonebook import/export
• LDAP/Broadsoft® remote phonebook
• Call history up to 200 entries
• Number saving from CID log to phonebook or blacklist
• Do Not Disturb (DND)
• 3-way local conference
• Up to 12 hours of talk time per wireless microphone
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on VTech/AT&T VCS752 - ErisStation SIP Conference phone with two (2) wireless mics
No questions asked yet