Grandstream GXV3175 (REFRESH)
This Refreshed Product has undergone an extensive 10 Step Process in which it was inspected, tested, fully cleaned, upgraded to the latest firmware and repacked for sale.
Refresh products ship with all the applicable original components including phone, handset cord, base stand, RJ45 cable and manuals.
Grandstream GXV3175 SIP Video Phone REFRESH
The Grandstream GXV3175 is a desktop multimedia phone which features a 7inch color touch screen LCD and a 1.3MP CMOS camera. It supports 3 SIP accounts and has dual switched PoE enabled network ports, so both phone and PC can run off one network drop. The GXV3175 has integrated WiFi capability (802.11b/g/n) so it can connect to the network from anywhere within range of the WLAN. This Grandstream video phone also supports advanced video compression standard H.264/H.263/H.263+.
Grandstream GXV3175 Product Overview
The Grandstream GXV3175 features voice and video support including G.722 wideband hardware and software support. Other features include:
- 7in resistive touch screen color LCD (800x480)
- 1.3MP CMOS camera with privacy shutter
- Dual 10/100 Poe Ports
- Integrated Wifi (802.11b/g/n)
- 2 x USB ports, SD/MMC/SDHC, headset, stereo audio output and TV input (so you can connect to your TV or monitor!)
- Full duplex speakerphone with echo cancellation
- H.264/H.263/H.263+ video compression at bit rate of 32kbps
- Full web browser, weather, news, stocks, currency, Google voice, Internet Radio, Youtube, Flickr, etc
- Smart NAT traversal technology to allow no configuration plug-and-play use
Refreshed Products come with a standard 6 month warranty with an additional 6 months of coverage available through the PLUS6 WARRANTY.
All Refresh Products purchases are non-refundable. Replacement or store credit will be given if product is deemed defective inside of 6 months.
Why Buy Refresh?
✚ Value - Refresh products represent an exceptional value as they can be purchased for 20 to 25 percent less than their new equivalent retail price.
✚ Reliability- You can be assured that each product has been fully tested and ready to perform just like it was when originally purchased.
✚ Performance - All Refresh products go through an extensive reconditioning process which includes feature/functionality testing, component replacement (if necessary) and software upgrades.
✚ Warranty - Every Refresh product comes with a standard six month warranty that covers mechanical failures and defects. In addition VoIP Supply also offers an additional six months of protection through the Plus 6 warranty.