Yealink T26P 3-Line IP Phone
The Yealink T26P is a POE enabled advanced SIP phone featuring 3 SIP lines and HD voice hardware and software support. The SIP-T26P features a 4" LCD graphical screen, headset/EHS support, and PoE with 2 ports of 10/100 Ethernet.
Yealink T26P Product Overview:
The Yealink T26P is an advanced IP phone which is designed for maximum productivity and efficiency in the everyday business environment. It is equipped with the leading TI Titan chipset, offers high definition voice (HD Voice) through the TI Voice engine, HD handset, HD Speaker, and the HD Codec (G.722). The SIP-T26 includes 10 DSS keys for programming IP-PBX features such as BLF/BLA, intercom, call pickup, etc.
The T26P has six navigation keys and four context sensitive soft keys to help you create an easy user interface. Ten dedicated hard keys provide you with direct access to the functions for audio and call control. The SIP-T26 allows for an RJ9 headset and up to 6 EXP38 expansion modules.
Yealink SIP-T26P Features and Functions:
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- 45 keys including 13 freely programmable keys
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- Supports expansion modules
- A rich visual experience for applications
- HD voice with G.711u/A, G.722, G.726, G.729AB, G.723.1, iLBC Codec support
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- BLF/BLA, XML phonebook, Auto-provision
- Auto provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS for mass deploy
- QoS: 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 ToS DSCP
What's in the Box
- IP Phone
- Handset and Handset Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Installation Guide & Quick Reference Guide
Didn't find the Yealink phone you were looking for?
Check out these other VoIP phones by Yealink:
- # of Lines
- High Definition
- Backlit Display
- Color Display
- Touchscreen Display
- Protocols Supported
- # of Ethernet Ports
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af), Power Supply Included
- Headset Interface
- EHS Support
Arthur MillerDirect: 866-583-8920
Why Pay $145.00 for the Yealink SIP-T26P?
3 VoIP accounts, hotline, emergency call
Call waiting, call transfer, call forward
Wideband codec: G.722
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Great price for a simple phone that can do OpenVPN. This makes a great phone for folks who need to occasionally take a desk phone to work remotely. Setup @ home is as simple as plugging it into their wired lan -- no endpoint firewall configuration required! Nice display, and support for auto-provisioning makes this a great phone for folks running their own Asterisk PBXs
good customer support
We have a number of these phones and they have been good performers and easy to configure. When we got one that didn't work, VoIP Supply was quick to replace the phone. That is what we look for in our enterprise partners - good customer support.