CyberData's new SIP Talk-Back Speaker enables two-way conversations in settings such as classrooms, offices, medical facilities and clinics.
- Full-duplex (SIP) or half-duplex (push to talk)
- Support for security code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection available (coming soon)
- Autoprovisioning via HTTP, HTTPS, or TFTP
- HTTPS or HTTP web based configuration. HTTPS is enabled by default.
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable sense input for use with fault detection or with optional lighted button kit
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Support for G.722 codecs
- Powered via PoE (802.3AF or 802.3AT) or 24V auxiliary power supply (not included)
- Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments