ClearOne Chat 50 USB Personal SpeakerPhone
This is the ClearOne Chat 50 Personal USB SpeakerPhone 910-159-001.
The Chat 50 personal speakerphone is a mobile audio peripheral that connects to a wide variety of devices and provides crystal-clear, hands-free audio communication and playback. This model only includes Chat 50, USB cable, quick start guide, and CD.
ClearOne Chat 50 Personal USB SpeakerPhone Overview
The Chat 50 is a mobile audio peripheral that connects to a variety of devices and provides crystal-clear, hands-free audio communications. With unmatched full-duplex capability, users can simultaneously speak and listen without audio cutting in and out. The Chat 50 also provides high-quality audio playback for music, gaming and other sound files. It is slightly larger than a deck of cards, making it a truly mobile device.
The Chat 50 overcomes the shortcomings of other products on the market, while providing a superior conferencing experience by incorporating ClearOne?s proprietary audio processing technology to deliver business-class audio performance for personal conferencing at an affordable price for businesses and consumers. The ClearOne
Chat 50 uniquely delivers plug and play simplicity with wideband audio, which produces a rich and full sound, rather than the constricted sound often associated with PC, mobile phone and handset devices. The Chat 50 can also replace headphones and headsets that can quickly become uncomfortable, restrict movement and tether the user to the device.
The Chat 50 is available in the following configurations:
- Chat 50 USB 910-159-001 (This model)
Includes: Chat 50, USB cable, quick start guide, CD
- Chat 50 USB Plus 910-159-002
Includes: Chat 50, USB cable, cell phone and telephone audio cable 2.5mm-3.5mm, power supply, quick start guide, CD
- Chat 50 USB Plus International 910-159-002-01
Includes: Chat 50, USB cable, cell phone and telephone audio cable 2.5mm-3.5mm, power supply with international clips, quick start guide, CD
- Chat 50 USB Global Traveler
ClearOne Chat 50 (Personal) Features and Functions
The Chat 50 can be used in a variety of ways, and connects to the following devices:
- Laptops or PCs, for use with:
- Internet telephony applications
- VoIP softphones such as Skype
- Web conferencing applications
- Instant messaging with audio chat
- Audio playback with media players
- PC-based gaming
- Telephones, for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
- Mobile phones, for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
- Desktop video conferencing devices, for hands-free, full-duplex conversations
- MP3 players, for full-band audio playback single speaker