Aastra 480i IP Phone
The Aastra 480i is a solid business class IP phone that has advanced features at a reasonable price. The Aastra 480i is compatible with many phone systems and is a popular handset in the Asterisk Open Source IP PBX community.
Aastra 480i Overview
The Aastra 480i is a great product from the Aastra family that is targeted to the advanced IP telephone user. The Aastra 480i is designed to provide a flexible IP solution to your business, by offering an advanced, fully featured, VoIP Telephone. It has excellent build quality and makes and professional looks. When you use the Aastra 480i you can tell it has been build well. The Aastra 480i is designed with interoperability and ease of use in mind.
The Aastra 480i SIP VoIP phone is a popular solution for Asterisk VoIP Phone systems along with: TeleVantage, Nortel MCS, and Sylantro. Due to it's easy to configure web interface and 200-name directory, the Aastra 480i is a popular choice for systems integrators. The Aastra 480i can be used with standard PoE (IEEE 802.3af) power or with an optional PoE injector.
Aastra 480i Key Features and Functionality
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- XML browser
- Personal directory
- Call forward/Call transfer/Call waiting
- Call timer
- Caller and calling line information
- Callers log
- Local 3-way Conference
- Intercom with auto-answer
- Paging and auto-answer capabilities
- Redial list
- Do Not Disturb
- Live dial pad support
- Missed Call Notification
- One-touch call transfer and call park
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Shared call and bridged line appearances
- Broadsoft’s BroadWorks Enhanced SIP - supports Shared Call Appearances, CommPilot Call Manager, Call Park/Pickup, Priority Alerting
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Aastra 480i Discontinued
No questions asked yet