Aastra 6755i VoIP Phone
The Aastra 6755i offers powerful features and flexibility in a standards based, carrier-grade advanced level expandable VoIP phones. With a sleek and elegant design, 144 x 75 pixel backlit LCD display and 6 dynamic context-sensitive softkeys, the 6755i is fully interoperable with leading IP Telephony platforms, offering advanced XML capability to access custom applications and support for up to 9 calls simultaneously
Aastra 6755i VoIP Phone Overview
The Aastra 6755i is equipped with XML browser capabilities and a large display with dynamic softkeys to easily access customized services and applications. This allows creation of internal service applications using development guides available from Aastra. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize your Aastra phone to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
With extensive storage capacity for personal directories, callers logs, redial lists and 12 programmable keys, the Aastra 6755i can improve efficiency by providing more call information with the push of a button. This includes features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting, intercom and 3-way conference providing enhanced call flexibility and control.
The Aastra 6755i offers two different module extension options. It supports up to three Aastra M670i modules, each offering 36 keys with LED indicators to create a feature rich attendant console. Or, it will also support up to three of the advanced Aastra M675i modules, each offering 60 keys with a screen based LCD display and LED system.
The Aastra family of IP telephones are designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup.
Aastra 6755i Features and Functions:
- Up to 9 lines with call appearances
- Shared call and bridged line appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- 144x75 pixels graphical LCD display
- LED for call and message waiting indicator
- Personal directory
- Call forward/Call transfer/Call waiting
- Caller and calling line information
- Callers log
- Local 3-way conference
- Intercom with auto-answer
- Do Not Disturb
- 4 call appearance lines with LEDs
- 4 navigational keys
- 6 customizable softkeys with LEDs; programmable up to 26 functions
- 6 programmable keys with LEDs
- 8 predefined hard keys
- Supports up to 3 M670i or M675i modules
- Aastra Hi-Q™ Audio Technology
- Dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports (LAN and PC ports)
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) support
- AC adapter (48V DC) included
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other VoIP phones by Aastra: