Aastra 6873 SIP Phone
The Aastra 6873 is a full-featured executive level phone that supports up to 24 lines and features a 7" touchscreen display. With enhanced wideband audio and speakerphone, the Aastra 6873 is a phone designed for users who expect great things from their telephony experience.
Aastra 6873 SIP Phone Overview
Beautifully made, with color LCD display, the Aastra 6873 is powered over the Ethernet (PoE) and has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and a USB port for headsets. Users also have the ability to connect headsets wirelessly through Bluetooth. Its QWERTY keyboard allows for smooth menu navigation. If ever you need more functionality, the Aastra 6873 supports up to three expansion modules.
Aastra 6873 SIP Phone Features and Specifications
- Up to 24 lines with 2 dedicated line keys with LED
- 48 Programmable soft keys that can be customized over 4 pages
- 30 Context-sensitive system soft keys that can be customized over 4 pages
- Dedicated function keys including:
- Optional customizable hard keys for personalized key configurations 5 alternative key caps include: DND, CFD, Voice Mail, L3, L4
- Built in USB 2.0 Port
- 7” 800x640 pixel color Touch backlit LCD display
- Intuitive graphical user interface and navigation menus
- Touch QWERTY keyboard
- Adjustable screen brightness for user comfort in different lighting environments
- Dedicated LED for call and message waiting indication (MWI)