Aastra RFP L35 Indoor DECT Base Station
The Aastra RFP L35 indoor IP DECT base station connects to your IP PBX and acts as a SIP endpoint device while giving DECT signalling to up to 20 Aastra SIP DECT handsets. The Aastra RFP L35 can be used in a single access point deployment or in a cluster with up to 20 access points (license key required per access point in cluster deployments).
You must purchase an Aastra OMM CD if this is your first RFP L35 Deployment.
Aastra RFP L35 Overview
The Aastra RFP L35 is an IP DECT access point which can be used in conjunction with up to 19 other RFP L35's to create a company-wide IP DECT Phone solution. The Aastra RFP L35 is connected directly to your LAN, just like a VoIP Terminal, via its 10/100/1000 PoE LAN port. The RFP L35 supports DECT and GAP wireless standards. Each RFP L35 will support up to 8 simultaneous calls using the Aastra 142D, 610D, 620D, or 630D handsets. The DECT RFP L35 features 3 LED's signalling the current operating state, so you are never in the dark about whether your DECT network is up.
When using the RFP L35 in a cluster of 2-20 access points, a free license key per RFP is required for deployment.
Aastra RFP L35 Features:
- - 8 simultaneous voice channels per RFP, 4 additional channels for switching purposes
- - GAP standard supported
- - Connection handover in line with the GAP standard
- - DSAA authentication between base and handset
- - Support of DECT encryption
- - Cordless system telephones can use all features offered by the OpenCom 100, 1000 and SIP-DECT
- - Integrated DECT dipole antenna
- - DECT XQ for minimization of interferences in reflecting environments
- - 3 LEDs signalling the current operating state
- - Central configuration, Central system journal, Central cluster administration, Local boot from Flash Memory
- - Connection via Ethernet 100/1000 BaseT
- - Power supply in line with Power over Ethernet standard IEEE 802.3af, class 3
- - IPv4
- - VoIP connection using RTP / RTCP protocol
- - G.711 / G.722 / G.729AB1 codec depending on required voice quality and available bandwidth
- - Quality of service supported by Diff-serv / ToS Flag
- - Adaptive jitter compensation
- - Echo cancellation / suppression
- - Voice activity detection and comfort noise generator