Adtran Total Access 750/850/1500 Access Module - Adtran 1180402L1
The Adtran Total Access Ear and Mouth/Transmit Only Dataport
(E&M/TO) is an access module that plugs into a single channel slot of a Total Access 750 or 850 integrated access device or a Total Access 1500 multiservice access platform.
It provides an interface between a platform PCM interface and a Voice Frequency transmission facility with E&M DC signaling supervision. The unit from Adtran
is multifunctional and can be provisioned to operate in two-wire E&M, four-wire E&M, two-wire TO, and four-wire TO.
Adtran Total Access 750/850/1500 Access Module - Adtran 1180402L1 with Single 2W/4W E&M/TO
The primary applications for the E&M/TO channel unit are for providing PBX foreign exchange at the customer premises, or tandem central office applications. The channel unit is intended only for interface with intra-building wiring. It is not equipped with outside plane metallic interface lightning and power cross protection. The E&M/TO card can also be deployed in a Total Access 750 or Total Access 850
integrated access device.
The E&M/TO features a four-wire 600W or two-wire 600W + 2.15 mf VF
interface with DC isolation. Provisioning is accomplished through onboard
switches and craft interfaces, and a network digital loopback can be performed using the site manager or the craft interface. A dial pulse distortion correction option is available. It is compatible with Types I, II, III, or V E&M signaling. The E&M/TO is CLASS compatible, and also meets UL, NEBS, and PUB43801 requirements.
Adtran's new system of Carrier Class integrated access devices and
multiservice access platforms, Total Access 750/850/1500, offers unmatched versatility for narrowband service offerings in the smallest form factors available. These platforms integrate the functionality of many different carrier products into a single chassis. They feature high density, easy provisioning, flexible deployment, and low cost-per-port. Deployed in either the central office or remote terminal, the Total Access 750/850/1500 provide a fast, simple, and effective means of increasing POTS capacity, deploying special services, and deploying DSL services.
Adtran Total Access 750/850/1500 Access Module Features
- Used for PBX applications or Analog Cross Connects
- 50 pin AMP connectors for connectivity
- Requires a BCU (L1 or L2) in Total Access 850
- 600 ohms (4-wire) or 600 ohms + 2.15 F (2-wire) VF interface with DC isolation.
- Provisioning by onboard switches or craft interface.
- 2-wire mode: TLP transmit input range of 0.0 to -9.0 dBm. TLP receive output range of -9.0 to 0.0 dBm.
- 4-wire mode: Up to 12.0 dBm transmit and receive attenuation. TLP transmit input range of -3.5 to +8.5 dBm. TLP receive output range of -3.5 to +8.5 dBm.
- Compatible with Types I, II, III or V E&M signaling interfaces.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Adtran 1180402L1
No questions asked yet