ADTRAN 1700525E2 Netvanta 1335 PoE
The NetVanta 1335 is a modular IP access router that integrates a 24-port layer 2/3 10/100 PoE switch. It also includes a firewall, VPN appliance, and DSU/CSU. The Netvanta 1335 also has 2 10/100/1000 combo ports for copper or optical connectivity.The ADTRAN 1335 is a all-inclusive business router for small and medium enterprises.
ADTRAN Netvanta 1335 PoE Overview
The NetVanta 1335 integrates a modular IP access router, 24-port Layer 2/3 PoE switch, firewall, VPN appliance, DSU/CSU, and a Wi-Fi® Access Controller, all in one platform. In addition, the NetVanta 1335, injected with RapidRoute technology, delivers enhanced performance necessary for IP telephony, corporate connectivity and Internet access, even with advanced services enabled.
The ADTRAN 1335 solves many business problems. It is modular, allowing you to add in your choice of NIM or DIMs to make it a custom internet connectivity solution. In addition, the 1335 offers QoS to prioritize mission-critical traffic and control network congestion at various layers of the OSI model. The NetVanta 1335 provides a powerful, high performance stateful inspection firewall to stop intruders and common Denial of Service (DoS) attacks.For data integrity and added security, the NetVanta 1335 supports 100 IPSec VPN tunnels using DES, 3DES or AES encryption. All ADTRAN routers feature an industry-leading 5 year warranty including free firmware upgrades!
ADTRAN 1700525E2 Features:
- - Multiservice access router with integrated Layer 2/3 Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch
- - RapidRoute™ technology for greater performance
- - Supports up to two T1s worth of bandwidth
- - 24-port, Fast Ethernet Layer 2/3 switching
- - Gigabit SFP/1000Base-T Ethernet port(s) support stacking capability
- - Link Aggregation, GVRP, and LLDP
- - MAC-based port security
- - Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- - Network Address Translation (NAT)-compatible Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Application Layer Gateway (ALG) for Voice over IP (VoIP)
- - Inherent URL filtering
- - IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- - Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- - Cable diagnostics identifies a short or open twisted pair
- - Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-base Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- - Industry-leading five-year North American warranty