ADTRAN Netvanta 1234 Switch
ADTRAN 1702594G1 Netvanta 1234 Switch. NetVanta Fast Ethernet switches offer business-class features needed for today's most demanding networks.
The ADTRAN Netvanta 1234 Switch is a low cost, fully managed, 24-port Layer 3 Ethernet switch that is standards-based for ease of interoperability with your business. With 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) for prioritizing VoIP traffic you can be certain your calls will receive top priority. Segment LAN with up to 255 VLANs either 802.1Q tagged or port-based, recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI), easy to use web-GUI, and non-blocking 18.8 Gbps switching capacity make the ADTRAN Netvanta 1234 from ADTRAN an excellent option.
ADTRAN Netvanta 1234 Features and Functions
- 802.1D Spanning Tree and 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree support
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Robust security features to protect against unauthorized users: RADIUS, TACACS+, MAC-based port security
- 24-port autosensing 10/100Base-T managed Layer 2 Ethernet switch
- Two 1GBps combo RJ-45/SFP ports and two enhanced 2.5 Gbps SFP ports
- 802.1Q tagged and port-based Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs)
- DiffServ to 802.1p Mapping
- Link aggregation, LLDP and LLDP-MED
- Weighted Round Robin (WRR) and WRR + expedite
- DHCP network forensics
- RADIUS authentication
- Port mirroring
- TFTP/FTP firmware upgrades
- Broadcast, Unicast, and Multicast storm control
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Cable diagnostics identifies cable length and detects shorts or open twisted pair
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Didn't find the VoIP Switches you were looking for? Call us!