Adtran NetVanta 1238P
The Adtran NetVanta 1238P is a 24-port, Layer 3 Lite VoIP switch. The NetVanta 1238P is fully managed and designed for fast, secure and cost-effective switching.
Adtran NetVanta 1238P Overview:
The Adtran NetVanta 1238P rackmount switches support 48 10/100Base-T Ethernet ports with auto-rate, auto-duplexing and MDI/MDI-X sensing. In addition, each switch supports two 1.0 Gbps shared Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) or copper ports, and two 2.5 Gbps enhanced SFP ports.
The NetVanta 1230 Series switches support advanced multi-layer (Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite) switching with up to 32 static routes allowing it to easily scale from SMBs to enterprise-size networks.
Adtran NetVanta 1238P Features and Functions:
- 48-port auto-sensing 10/100Base-T managed Layer 2 Ethernet switch
- Two standard 1GBps (shared copper and SFP) ports and Two enhanced 2.5 Gbps SFP ports
- Non-blocking, up to 23.6 Gbps switching capacity
- Line rate Layer 2 and Layer 3 Lite capabilities
- Up to 32 static routes
- 802.1Q tagged and port-based Virtual LANS (VLANs)
- Support for up to 255 active vVLANs
- DHCP network forensics
- Business-class security with RADIUS, TACACS+, 802.1x and port security
- Port mirroring
Didn't find the VoIP Switch you were looking for?
Check out these other Adtran NetVanta Switches: