ADTRAN Netvanta 3448 with Enhanced Feature Pack
The ADTRAN NetVanta 3448 is a Multiservice Access Router that delivers the high-packet throughput required for IP Telephony, corporate connectivity, and Internet access. This performance-enhanced platform delivers wire-speed throughput, even with advanced services like VQM, QoS, NAT, Firewall,and VPN-enabled.
ADTRAN 4200821E11 Netvanta 3448 PoE
The NetVanta 3000 Series is a full-featured, low-cost, access router platform that includes an integral DSU/CSU, a stateful inspection firewall, QoS for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP, DSX port for PBX connectivity, IPSec VPN, and various PPP disaster recovery options. Easily managed using a recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) or the user-friendly web-GUI, the NetVanta 3000 Series fits seamlessly into your existing network and is backed by ADTRAN's standard 5-year warranty with unlimited telephone support.
Includes Enhanced Feature Pack software for IPSec-based VPN supporting DES/3DES/AES encryption and Voice Quality Monitoring for MOS detection, packet loss, jitter and delay.
ADTRAN 4200821E11 Netvanta 3448 PoE Features:
- Single-slot Multiservice access router supporting up to two T1s
- RapidRoute technology for greater performance
- Integral eight-port non-blocking Ethernet switch
- Inherent URL filtering to manage employee Internet access and enforce Internet usage policies
- Standards-based routing/switching protocols
- CompactFlash slot for backup and restore, and for auto-provisioning
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) to reduce learning curve
- Intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) with step-by-step setup wizards
- Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- Industry-leading five-year North American warranty
- IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for Mean Opinion Score (MOS), jitter, delay, and packet loss statistics