Adtran NetVanta 3448 Router
The Adtran NetVanta 3448 router includes an 8 port 10/100 switch and integral stateful inspection firewall. It has a single NIM (Network Interface Module) port for custom expansion to meet your needs. It includes a Compact Flash slot for auto-provisioning and is IPv6 ready! The Adtran NetVanta 3448 is a solid choice for a business router for your small to medium business.
Adtran NetVanta 3448 Overview
The NetVanta 3448 is a multiservice Access Router, including an embedded 8 port 10/100 switch, that delivers the high-packet throughput required for IP Telephony, corporate connectivity, and Internet access. This performance-enhanced routing platform delivers wire-speed throughput, even with advanced services like QoS, NAT, and Firewall-enabled. The Adtran NetVanta 3448 uses RapidRoute technology to deliver the high-packet throughput required for IP telephony, corporate connectivity, and Internet access.
In combination with the QoS features, a specialized SIP ALG allows SIP traffic to traverse NAT-enabled firewalls. For enterprise networks, this interoperability allows IP PBXs, phones, and other SIP-based devices to setup, tear down, and pass voice and call control messages seamlessly through the integral NAT-enabled firewall.
Complementing the versatile hardware, the AOS allows for the support of standards-based switching, Virtual LAN (VLAN) tagging, static and default routes, and demand routing. This enables fast, accurate network convergence using routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, and RIP. All Adtran routers feature an industry-leading 5 year warranty including free firmware upgrades!
Adtran NetVanta 3448 Features:
- - Multiservice access router supporting up to two T1s
- - RapidRoute™ technology for greater performance
- - Integral eight-port nonblocking 10/100 Ethernet switch
- - Inherent URL filtering
- - Standards-based routing/ switching protocols
- - Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- - IPv6 ready
- - CompactFlash slot for auto-provisioning
- - Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- - Onboard hardware encryption accelerator
- - Recognizable Command Line Interface (CLI) and intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- - Network Address Translation (NAT)-compatible Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Application Layer Gateway (ALG) for Voice over IP (VoIP)
- - Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- - Industry-leading five-year North American warranty