3 Featured Refurbished IP Phones: Cisco SPA303G, Polycom IP560, and Yealink T42G
This month for our dose of Refresh we are featuring three IP Phones that are effective in two ways: in helping you save money (increase your bottom line) as well as in increasing your business productivity.
This 3-line IP Phone is a great asset for a business to use in a common area or kitchen where there are minimum communication requirements. The SPA303G is compatible with all major VoIP infrastructure.
- Dual switched Ethernet ports
- Caller ID, call hold, conferencing
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified
The Polycom IP 560 supports 4-line appearances and Polycom’s High Definition Voice (HD) Technology. The IP 560 is a Gigabit phone that features dual-ports for seamless integration with a PC or desktop server. The IP 560 is suitable for the office manager who needs the added feature buttons and the ability to maximize productivity by transferring or sharing data and applications between the network and the user’s computer.
- XHTML micro-browser for Web application
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Busy lamp field
- Presence and buddy list
- PoE out of the box; AC Adapter sold separately if needed
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Yealink Optima HD Voice Supported
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- No expansion module support
- RJ9 Headset Port
- 2.7” 192×64-pixel backlit Graphical LCD
- Wall mountable
- Supports PoE; power supply available separately
The SPA303G, Polycom 560 and the Yealink T42G give users looking to deploy VoIP an affordable solution that won’t break the bank, but that also won’t disappoint. If you want to learn more about the Refresh products selection process and the reconditioning process before the products are placed on the shelf, click on the banner below.