Digium Introduces the D80 Touchscreen IP Phone
Digium kicked off the opening of ITEXPO with the release of the D80 IP Phone, an HD touchscreen desk phone for businesses who are looking for a high-quality phone at an affordable price. Yes, you heard it right, the words quality and affordable in the same sentence isn’t that amazing!
The D80 features a 7-inch HD display with multi-point capacitive touchscreen, 100 rapid dial/busy lamp field (BLF) entries, dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports and advanced touch-optimized applications. This model is perfect for users who want an easy-to-use interface with the highest level of quality.
Digium phones support plug-and-play provisioning. Simply plug the phones in, automatically discover your Asterisk or Switchvox server, select the user, and start talking!
- 7-inch, High Definition (HD), 800 x 1280 pixel backlit color LCD display
- Multi-Point capacitive touch-screen display
- 1-line appearance
- 20 on-screen Rapid Dial / BLF keys, scrollable to 100
- Feature and context-sensitive functions
- Headset, speaker and mute functions
- 2-color LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
- 2P2C handset jack
- Electronic Hookswitch port
- Wireless Headset support (coming soon)
- 2 switched 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet
- 5-volt DC power port
The D80 IP Phone comes with a one year warranty and the minimum software requirements are Switchvox 6.3.5 and DPMA 3.4. The D80 touchscreen IP phone will be available beginning in March 2017, for $329 USD.