Digium kicked off the opening of ITEXPO with the release of the D80 IP Phone, an HD touchscreen desk phone for businesses who are looking for a high-quality phone at an affordable price. Yes, you heard it right, the words quality and affordable in the same sentence isn’t that amazing!
The D80 features a 7-inch HD display with multi-point capacitive touchscreen, 100 rapid dial/busy lamp field (BLF) entries, dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit network ports and advanced touch-optimized applications. This model is perfect for users who want an easy-to-use interface with the highest level of quality.
Digium phones support plug-and-play provisioning. Simply plug the phones in, automatically discover your Asterisk or Switchvox server, select the user, and start talking!
- 7-inch, High Definition (HD), 800 x 1280 pixel backlit color LCD display
- Multi-Point capacitive touch-screen display
- 1-line appearance
- 20 on-screen Rapid Dial / BLF keys, scrollable to 100
- Feature and context-sensitive functions
- Headset, speaker and mute functions
- 2-color LED Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume control
- 2P2C handset jack
- Electronic Hookswitch port
- Wireless Headset support (coming soon)
- 2 switched 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports
- 802.3at/af Power over Ethernet
- 5-volt DC power port
The D80 IP Phone comes with a one year warranty and the minimum software requirements are Switchvox 6.3.5 and DPMA 3.4. The D80 touchscreen IP phone will be available beginning in March 2017, for $329 USD.