How to Blind Transfer a Call on Fanvil’s V67 Android Phone
Did you know that you can blind transfer a caller to a ring group or another person on Fanvil’s V67 Android Phone without hassle?
A blind transfer makes it easy to transfer calls to a different agent without speaking to that new agent first. This will cut down the wait time and let the new agent decide whether to accept or reject the transfer.
Here’s how to accomplish a blind transfer:
- Blind transfer During the call, the user presses the function menu button [Transfer]
- Enter the number to transfer or press the contact button or the history button to select the number
- Press the transfer key again to a third party.
- After the third party rings, the phone will show that the transfer is successful
- Once the transfer is complete, the call on your end will drop.
That’s it! How does this feature work out for you and your team? We want to know!